Well this sounds promising....

ZARA

Oh My...

I haven't been to a male review since I was 22. And those men were :hot: and I'm not talking Chippendale, I mean these men were MEN.
My favorite was Jax. His body was perfect and he was mesmerizing to watch. He had to be a gymnast.

But my favorite part of the entire show was when this 80+ year old woman was drug on stage and hand cuffed to the pole.
I don't think I have ever seen such a look of sheer joy, embarrassment, and utter excitement on any ones face as hers!

She had a field day after they uncuffed her....lol

sockgirl77

Oh My...

I haven't been to a male review since I was 22. And those men were :hot: and I'm not talking Chippendale, I mean these men were MEN.
My favorite was Jax. His body was perfect and he was mesmerizing to watch. He had to be a gymnast.

But my favorite part of the entire show was when this 80+ year old woman was drug on stage and hand cuffed to the pole.
I don't think I have ever seen such a look of sheer joy, embarrassment, and utter excitement on any ones face as hers!

She had a field day after they uncuffed her....lol

I had one get in my face and tell me that I was now cockeyed. :lmao:

ZARA

I had one get in my face and tell me that I was now cockeyed. :lmao:

:killingme

I have been to two in my life. One for my bachelorette party for my first marriage and then when I was 22. It was Chippendale for my bachelorette party and I was wearing a silk blouse. This one sweaty "studd muffin" gave me a lap dance because they Party Lead arranged it..omg I was sooo grossed out that I went to the ladies room and washed all exposed skin. All I could think was, "Eww, sweat. I don't know him. ew"

The one at 22, I made sure no one touched me. I don't need no stinking cooties! lol I prefer to watch from a safe distance.

sockgirl77

Attachments

• 233.jpg
    233.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 73