Well well well, if it isnt the consequences of your own actions.

This_person

If whites, blacks, yellows, reds, etc. could just move forward with their lives then maybe.... just maybe, it would help eliminate racism all together.

That was Morgan Freeman's line. I strongly agree with it.

Answering MR or Sappy has far more to do with spotlighting their ignorance and personal racism than believing it will have any positive impact on the actual cause of ending racism.

MiddleGround

Answering MR or Sappy has far more to do with spotlighting their ignorance and personal racism than believing it will have any positive impact on the actual cause of ending racism.

I don't want to get into an endless debate with you however, I will say this.

By "spotlighting their ignorance" all you are doing is engaging them and encouraging them to further the discussion. Think about that :buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated
It's my OPINION that some of you spend way too much time tilting at windmills and need something better to do with your lives :doh:

And yet you just wasted 60 seconds of your life posting this drivel.

It's my opinion that you're a forumphobe. You hate people who express their opinions on forums.

This_person

I don't want to get into an endless debate with you however, I will say this.

By "spotlighting their ignorance" all you are doing is engaging them and encouraging them to further the discussion. Think about that :buddies:
I've thought about it. Shining a spotlight on their ignorance tends to help other people realize that shouting "racist" 100 times/hour probably means that the person is more interested in claiming racism than actual racism. It helps others see exactly what you, Morgan Freeman, and I espouse - stop talking about it.

If I can help others see that, I've accomplished a good goal.

PsyOps

Pixelated
My post sounds familiar doesn't it? Much like racism in this country... most are quite content to debate it forever and keep it alive instead of just moving forward with their lives and leaving it behind. If whites, blacks, yellows, reds, etc. could just move forward with their lives then maybe.... just maybe, it would help eliminate racism all together.

You first.

Sapidus

I've thought about it. Shining a spotlight on their ignorance tends to help other people realize that shouting "racist" 100 times/hour probably means that the person is more interested in claiming racism than actual racism. It helps others see exactly what you, Morgan Freeman, and I espouse - stop talking about it.

If I can help others see that, I've accomplished a good goal.

Thats exactly the thing. I don't shout racist 100's of times a day but i do call out racism when i see it.

On this small forum alone with maybe 30-40 active poster i have seen many instances of prejudice/ racism against black people.

Everything from NPA's to saying certain people were getting unfair govt benefits with no proof.

I have never seen someoen here degrading or prejudging someone simply for being white on here.

If causal racism is that prevalent that people feel comfortable posting it on here it is obviously more rampant and plays a part in how black people are treated day to day and how that effects their economic abilities