Well well well, if it isnt the consequences of your own actions.

Burnthings

"I disagree with it,” the president told reporters a day later in the Oval Office. "I wasn't happy with that message."

Trump did nothing to stop his supporters at the North Carolina rally on Wednesday when they erupted into calls of "send her back" in response to the president's lengthy criticism of Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So you are advocating a United States President infringe upon an United States Citizens First Amendment Right?

Midnightrider

So you are advocating a United States President infringe upon an United States Citizens First Amendment Right?
He’s just expecting trump to acknowledge that is his message. Besides, do any of you idiots actually believe that was a spontaneous chant?

Burnthings

He’s just expecting trump to acknowledge that is his message. Besides, do any of you idiots actually believe that was a spontaneous chant?
What? These guys are independent thinkers./s

It is funny seeing his supporters getting the traditional Trump runaround where once he realizes he might be in some crap he drops them.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Trump played these idiots HARD.. and they're too stupid to realize it..

Forced the democrats to run to the defense of these 4 douchebags and stole Pelosi's spotlight of calling them out.. Pelosi went from insulting and calling them out on Tuesday to defending them and standing up for them on Wednesday on the House floor..

For an idiot he sure plays these geniuses like a fiddle.

Sapidus

And then avoiding this thread like the plague because the dichotomy between chanting and then having Truno not back up
Your chanting is too much for racists to bear

Sapidus

Forced the democrats to run to the defense of these 4 douchebags and stole Pelosi's spotlight of calling them out.. Pelosi went from insulting and calling them out on Tuesday to defending them and standing up for them on Wednesday on the House floor..

Blah blah blah.

3-D chess that only racists and bigots can understand

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Blah blah blah.

3-D chess that only racists and bigots can understand
Or people with more than 3 braincells.

What part did I get wrong that you emphasised with the Blah Blah Blah?

Douchebag

One post, that's all it took to get the racist card out of you.. yep, played HARD!

Sapidus

Or people with more than 3 braincells.

What part did I get wrong that you emphasised with the Blah Blah Blah?

Douchebag

One post, that's all it took to get the racist card out of you.. yep, played HARD!

Almost all of it

How is telling a Muslim American citizen to go home not racist or bigoted

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Take a look at the framing of the first paragraph and the relationship between the two paragraphs (they are the article's opening paragraphs). Anything stand out?

President Donald Trump blamed his supporters Thursday for a chant of "send her back" that erupted at his North Carolina rally, even though he did nothing to stop the taunts against a black lawmaker that echoed his own attacks.

"I disagree with it,” the president told reporters a day later in the Oval Office. "I wasn't happy with that message."

--- End of line (MCP)

Burnthings

I'm pretty sure Trump could slip on a turd and the two ping pong ball braincells you have left bouncing around in your vacuous excuse for a brain would somehow contort that into a win for Trump.

"Hurr Durr, them Dems can't criticize him now cause he's brown. What are they going to do, send him back to the toilet?

Just another day of 7D Marco Polo!"

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'm pretty sure Trump could slip on a turd and the two ping pong ball braincells you have left bouncing around in your vacuous excuse for a brain would somehow contort that into a win for Trump.

"Hurr Durr, them Dems can't criticize him now cause he's brown. What are they going to do, send him back to the toilet?

Just another day of 7D Marco Polo!"

Well, you just outed yourself as an official idiot in changing someone’s forum name that is well respected on this forum. Why don’t you join the people that want to overrun Area 51. Thanks for the laugh. I hope there are not too many like you. That is scarier than aliens amongst US.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Provide me the quote where he said anything close to that.

People like Sap ignore 9/11. You cannot reason with them because they are of the same mindset. And, if it goes bad, they will rely on US to fix it, and continue their condemnation of freedom, and America.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Almost all of it

It is because she doesn’t consider the US as her country. Do you read the news, or are you just vying for top sheep?

Last edited:

This_person

Because, unless you believe that the reason for being upset with people who clearly hate the United States is their race vice their political views, there's no reason to conflate the race with the political views.

Are you suggesting all foreign born Muslims hate the United States because they're foreign born and Muslim? It's the only way for your point to be valid, and it's easily shown to be YOUR view, not his.

Burnthings

Well, you just outed yourself as an official idiot in changing someone’s forum name that is well respected on this forum. Why don’t you join the people that want to overrun Area 51. Thanks for the laugh. I hope there are not too many like you. That is scarier than aliens amongst US.

If you two went to invade area 51 ^

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
View attachment 139030
If you two went to invade area 51 ^

ad ho·mi·nem
/ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adjective
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"vicious ad hominem attacks"
adverb
in a way that is directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"these points come from some of our best information sources, who realize they'll be attacked ad hominem"
in a way that relates to or is associated with a particular person.
"the office was created ad hominem for Fenton"

It’s what you asshats do when you don’t have a clue

Midnightrider

Provide me the quote where he said anything close to that.

You really are in deep denial.

The only idiots he ‘played’ were chanting ‘send her back’.

If trump’s comments can get Pelosi to come to their defense you better be worried about what it does for energizing the minority vote.
Why do you think trump is claiming he didn’t like the chant? He is pandering to anyone dumb enough to listen