Well?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Phones? Mine was working up until about 9pm, didn't get any calls after that. (for a change!)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Now that sounds like Florida. I wonder if any ballots were left in a trunk somewhere. :wink:

K

Kizzy

St. Mary's County has a real nice site with results. I can not find anything for Charles County. I wonder why Charles County and Calvert County doesn't have such a nice site. Hummm

I will keep looking. :wink:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by IM4Change
St. Mary's County has a real nice site with results. I can not find anything for Charles County. I wonder why Charles County and Calvert County doesn't have such a nice site. Hummm

I will keep looking. :wink:
The Charles County Government web site has the results. Charles County was the first to use computerized methods for returning election results.

Calvert County is WAY behind the times and there is nothing on their web site. It doesn't surprise me at all. :wink:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I was voter number 3078, and I am glad I voted. I heard this am that less than 30% in St Mary's turned out to vote. So my vote really counted.

Crashtest80

Originally posted by Sharon
:cheers:
Hopefully in November also.

Yeah I really hope he gets it.... Evans that is!

I am just not to fond of what i have heard they call Bartlett at the sheriffs office. Little HITLER......

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Crash

You wouldn't by any chance have the rest of yesterdays results, would you?

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
All the results are now up on the front page of SOMD.com for all three counties. Glad to see Jarboe win the primary. There should be some interesting races, especially between McKay and Randall; Mattingly and Gass; Anderson and Dement; Bailey and Zylak; Fritz and Cecil. I was really surprised to see neither Sacks or Morris make it to the election. Be gone, Guazzo.

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Originally posted by tipsy mcgee
Glad to see Jarboe win the primary. There should be some interesting races, especially between McKay and Randall; Mattingly and Gass; Anderson and Dement; Bailey and Zylak; Fritz and Cecil. I was really surprised to see neither Sacks or Morris make it to the election. Be gone, Guazzo.

I agree with you. Great to have Larry Jarboe come out on top of Guazzo. Sorry to see Dan Morris out of it for this election. Hope that Zylak can bring some change to the Sheriff's Dept and that he can hopefully work with a great man, Alan Cecil.
I think what we are going to see will be a complete change in Leonardtown and boy do we need that.

BTW, I think that that the current Sheriff hurt Tom Sacks chances of winning.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Any numbers for Calvert?

I can see from the elections page who won, bu I'm curious as to the total votes for each candidate.