Wendy’s litigation

GregV814

The straw in my small frosty keeps collapsing. Do I have legal standing for a law suit action?

black dog

Free America
The straw in my small frosty keeps collapsing. Do I have legal standing for a law suit action?

You're supposed to use your frys as a spoon until its soft enough to use a straw around the sides of the frosty..

Crap, Now I want a Lg Fry and a Frosty.. That's a 30 mile round trip...

GregV814

Well, I reached a settlement with the assistant manager when she was carrying the trash out...check this out: 14 packs of ketchup!!

officeguy

I received a coupon for a free pickle from Jimmy John's. The attorney who ran the pickle scam made 2.4million.

glhs837

Power with Control

But of course, the risk an aneurysm was HIGH!!! Park you azz in a wheelchair and slobber a bit to demonstrate exactly what could have happened if you had sucked just a biiiiit more. Wiat, thats a case for weaker straws......

HOLD THE EFF ON!!!!!!!! Why in the name of All Thats HOLY would you ever stick a damn straw in a Frosty, you ANIMAL!!!!!???????? Damn thing comes with a spoon for a reason, poor twisted concotion that it is. Not a damn milkshake, not really ice cream, it should be melted down and rinsed away.

You're supposed to use your frys as a spoon until its soft enough to use a straw around the sides of the frosty..

Crap, Now I want a Lg Fry and a Frosty.. That's a 30 mile round trip...

Nobody wants solutions here, man. :)

GregV814

Well, without some high priced mouthpiece and factually I am NOT a protected class victim , the ketchup is sweet.. 17 packets!!!

GregV814

hey 'bub, this is umerica I kin do whut I want when I want....spoons is fer sissy pants boys with man buns!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeeees, a few of us were taking bets on how long it would take for this thread to devolve. Who had "14 posts"?

The proper way to enjoy a Frosty is with a spoon. If you attempt to drink it through a straw, your cheeks will implode and your neck muscles will Hulk out.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yeeees, a few of us were taking bets on how long it would take for this thread to devolve. Who had "14 posts"?

The proper way to enjoy a Frosty is with a spoon. If you attempt to drink it through a straw, your cheeks will implode and your neck muscles will Hulk out.

Correct. I dont know this from experience, since, as noted these things are an abomination, but my wife like them so I have seen them consumed.