Wendy Williams Show

J

jaybeeztoo

Is this lady really a dude???? I only get to watch on Fridays but everytime I see "her" I can't help but think of a drag queen.

Anyone know?

frozenrain

I turned it off as soon as it came on.I saw a couple of adverts and she seemed really in love with her self and I would not waste time watching it.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I turned it off as soon as it came on.I saw a couple of adverts and she seemed really in love with her self and I would not waste time watching it.

Ugh, she is annoying.... I can't stand it. After the news I immediately turn to Food Network.

Wendy Williams used to be heavy and lost bunch of weight so now she has license to trash anyone who is not up to par :rolleyes: Her advise towards the end of the show is dumb and the people that ask her opinion are just as dumb.

frozenrain

Ugh, she is annoying.... I can't stand it. After the news I immediately turn to Food Network.

Wendy Williams used to be heavy and lost bunch of weight so now she has license to trash anyone who is not up to par :rolleyes: Her advise towards the end of the show is dumb and the people that ask her opinion are just as dumb.

I never knew she was big before .

Yes this show goes on my rubbish list along with 'Days of our Lifes',All our bloody children' or what ever it is called and 'Maury' etc ect
'

Oh how comes there are no Australian or New Zealand t.v shows on over here???

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I never knew she was big before .

Yes this show goes on my rubbish list along with 'Days of our Lifes',All our bloody children' or what ever it is called and 'Maury' etc ect
'

Oh how comes there are no Australian or New Zealand t.v shows on over here???

I have never seen Aussie of New Zeland shows.... ever, are they any good? I can't remember what channel it was but I was able to watch the Eastenders a while back, BBC America has the same old same old, unless you buy some sort of great tv package where you can get a bunch of UK channels....

My bf's sister who lives in Finland only gets to watch I Love Lucy as the only American show. Ironic, she loves that show but she has seen every episode before she even moved there :lmao:

frozenrain

I have never seen Aussie of New Zeland shows.... ever, are they any good? I can't remember what channel it was but I was able to watch the Eastenders a while back, BBC America has the same old same old, unless you buy some sort of great tv package where you can get a bunch of UK channels....

My bf's sister who lives in Finland only gets to watch I Love Lucy as the only American show. Ironic, she loves that show but she has seen every episode before she even moved there :lmao:

WEll I grew up watching 'Neighbours' and 'Home and Away' :blushing: They were on every weekday at lunchtime and repeated at dinner time.There was also another Australian kids show shown.They were cheesy but I really enjoyed them at the time. Every child and teen at school watched themThey used to also show'Prisoner cell block H" all the time too-about a women's jail-a bit like an old fashioned version of bad girls:lol:.
As an adult I used to watch a New Zealand health and diet show .
I always enjoy watching stuff set in different countries but I guess Australian culture is not so poular over here? I know they have the Steak house over here.Never eaten there-so not sure how authentic it is.

Yes BBC America does show a lot of repeats and the only Eastenders i have seen over here is about 6 years old.So I have a while before I can catch up where I watched it up to.I do not miss it that much so I can deal with that!

I have seen a bit of' I Love Lucy-'they do show lots of American shows in the U.k and of course most movies are American! Thank god they show LOSt throughout the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I would love to go to Finland.
People were crazy about dallas and Dynasty in the 80s.My neighbour was obsessed about it. I was a bit young to watch but I remember the shoulder pads.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
WEll I grew up watching 'Neighbours' and 'Home and Away' :blushing: They were on every weekday at lunchtime and repeated at dinner time.There was also another Australian kids show shown.They were cheesy but I really enjoyed them at the time. Every child and teen at school watched themThey used to also show'Prisoner cell block H" all the time too-about a women's jail-a bit like an old fashioned version of bad girls:lol:.
As an adult I used to watch a New Zealand health and diet show .
I always enjoy watching stuff set in different countries but I guess Australian culture is not so poular over here? I know they have the Steak house over here.Never eaten there-so not sure how authentic it is.

Yes BBC America does show a lot of repeats and the only Eastenders i have seen over here is about 6 years old.So I have a while before I can catch up where I watched it up to.I do not miss it that much so I can deal with that!

I have seen a bit of' I Love Lucy-'they do show lots of American shows in the U.k and of course most movies are American! Thank god they show LOSt throughout the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I would love to go to Finland.
People were crazy about dallas and Dynasty in the 80s.My neighbour was obsessed about it. I was a bit young to watch but I remember the shoulder pads.

Shows from other countries that we watch are mostly from Canada :ohwell:

:roflmao: You mean Outback Steakhouse..... no, not that I've been to an authentic Australian Steak House but I don't imagine it's anything like that. They don't even have joey burgers.

You and your LOST :lmao: I haven't seen it, yet.

Dynasty was big just like shoulder pads :barf: and just like you I never watched either, my parents were huge into it.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
This show wont last.. She's boring, looks at her notes constantly.. Just something about her is annoying...(She's no Tyra) :lol: