Went to a beautiful Farm today in Calvert County!!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I was looking for a place with an indoor & someone mentioned Little Cove Farm in St. Leonard. I'd never heard of it, but pulled the address up on a google search. Went for a visit today & boy is it a nice place. It had an awesome 200' x ??' indoor ring with about the same size outdoor.

BZHorseMomE

natbugs said:
beautiful farm ...$465 board.....girl that does the daytime farm work is GREAT !!

She told me $400 yesterday, but they might have to raise the price or chg. a hay surcharge. Farms like that up the Road would be $500 to $700 for board alone.

Sounds like you have the hay thing taken care of for this Winter Natbugs. :yay: That's great you were able to help out some of the other horse peeps in the area. :howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
She told me $400 yesterday, but they might have to raise the price or chg. a hay surcharge. Farms like that up the Road would be $500 to $700 for board alone.

Sounds like you have the hay thing taken care of for this Winter Natbugs. :yay: That's great you were able to help out some of the other horse peeps in the area. :howdy:
Where are the pictures???

BZHorseMomE

Sadielady said:
Where are the pictures???

I didn't have my camera with me, but if I go back I'll definately get some for ya. Would have felt funny saying hi I'm BZ. I'd like to check out your place & take pics to post on the So. MD Forum. :lmao:

quartermom

Low & Slow
Would you all like to see pictures of the farm. I work at that farm during the days Mon-Fri. I could get some pictures but I'm not sure how to post them.

BZHorseMomE

quartermom said:
Would you all like to see pictures of the farm. I work at that farm during the days Mon-Fri. I could get some pictures but I'm not sure how to post them.

I know Sadie would like to see them. :lmao: Then again I'd like to see them too. :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
quartermom said:
YES!!!!

2baymares

quartermom said:

Yes Post some pics.

swansong

hmmm... can't put in website.. if you go to the website for the farm.. you can see pictures. The website name is the same as the farm.. all one word. The website address is also in the classifieds under boarding.