We're a messed up country IV

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.zwire.com/site/10419957.html
A 9-year-old boy was arrested at gunpoint and handcuffed Saturday because he was waving a toy gun over his head while seated on a bench outside a store, according to a Lorain police report.
Kid's sitting outside playing with a toy gun while his mother's in the beauty shop getting her hair done. Some passerby called the cops, who cuffed and arrested the kid. The Mom comes running out, starts pleading on behalf of the kid and the cops arrested her too.
Saunders was eventually arrested after refusing to move away from the cruiser where her son had been placed, the report said. The officer told her to finish her business at the beauty salon and then come to the station to pick up her son, according to the report.

That's messed up.

B

Bruzilla

I always try to support cops, but this one is way out of the park. Kids that have real guns don't sit on park benches waving them around over their heads. They may have them stashed in the pants or bookbags, but just about any kid over the age of five or so knows that having a real gun means trouble, so if they did have one they would keep it squirelled away somewhere.

And that "inducing panic" thing. Let's get real. Does this mean that if I see a group of black men wearing rap clothes walking down the street I can have them arrested because they are causing me to feel panicked?