Were can I get a wedding Cake?

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
Please help. I'm planning a small wedding for October in Lusby and I need to find a resonable cake baker. I'm on a budget and the few I've found are very expensive with many, many fee's. Does anyone know of someone who does it one the side? Any suggestions would be welcome. Thank you.

traelman

My fiance and I are using Anita's Wedding cakes, she is in the California area. She is a wonderful lady and her cakes are awesome. :yay:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
How much is your cake budget, and how many people are you looking to feed with it? How elaborate/intricate do you want it? How many layers?

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
My budget is about $200.00, but I also need to get it delivered. About 50-60 people. I was hoping for very simple white 3 level wedding cake with either a few real flowers or fall leaves cascading down it.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Check your PM'er. My wife does wedding cakes, and cost is 1/2 that of the local bakeries.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
JMILL24 said:
My budget is about $200.00, but I also need to get it delivered. About 50-60 people. I was hoping for very simple white 3 level wedding cake with either a few real flowers or fall leaves cascading down it.

I do cakes. Here's a pic of one I did for friends last year. The flowers are all handmade lilly's. Pm me if your interested.

Attachments

• Cathy & Leo's Wedding 036.jpg
    Cathy & Leo's Wedding 036.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 247

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Suz' said:
I do cakes. Here's a pic of one I did for friends last year. The flowers are all handmade lilly's. Pm me if your interested.

Nice cake but how in the world did you get it to lay on it's side like that?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Dupontster said:
Nice cake but how in the world did you get it to lay on it's side like that?

:killingme :huggy:

I thought I was looking at it wrong. :blushing:

:yeahthat: Nice job Suz. I'll have to post pics of some of the cakes I've done.

redhead77

kom526 said:
Isabelle Williams :shrug:

Definately give her a call. She just did the cake for my wedding at the end of June and only charges 2.35/slice so even if she charges you a delivery fee for Calvert County you should still be in the $200 range.

PS - the cake was delicious! :drool:

H

hborror

traelman said:
My fiance and I are using Anita's Wedding cakes, she is in the California area. She is a wonderful lady and her cakes are awesome. :yay:

:yay:

camily

Peace
JMILL24 said:
Please help. I'm planning a small wedding for October in Lusby and I need to find a resonable cake baker. I'm on a budget and the few I've found are very expensive with many, many fee's. Does anyone know of someone who does it one the side? Any suggestions would be welcome. Thank you.
Ask Cowgirl.

kmw1123

I don't know if you've looked into Dupaul's in Prince Frederick, but her cakes are awesome. I think I may be using her for my wedding.

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
Thanks everyone! I found a great wedding cake baker. I'm getting a bigger cake then I thought I could afford for more than half the price. I got such a great deal I'm even going to get a fun grooms cake. If anyone needs a wedding cake PM me and I'll be happy to let you know how it goes. Thanks again.

Cowgirl

camily said:
Ask Cowgirl.

:lmao: I don't do wedding cakes....but I could make you a kick-ass Snow White cake!!*

*I assume it's going to be kick-ass...because I have never actually made one of those either. :wink: