Were Your Ancient Ancestors Oppressed? You may be entitled to compensation!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Were Your Ancestors Oppressed, Possibly Entitling You To Reparations?

Take The Quiz!

The nation is abuzz with talk of reparations. Hooray! Giving people whose ancestors were oppressed money -- paid out of the pockets of people whose ancestors oppressed people -- is all the rage.

But how do you know if your ancestors were oppressed? Luckily, we've done all the research, so all you have to do is take this internet quiz.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
IMAWINNAH!!!! :diva:

Congratulations! Our complex algorithm has determined that at some point in human history, your ancestors had it rough! They were either enslaved, conquered by an invader, hit with a plague, or just had some other early human hit them in the head with a club.
Time to cash in on that reparation payday!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You didnt' tell 'em about that whole Viking thing did'ja?

:lmao:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
It would be like that comedy skit where several people owe each other money. In the end the original guy to start paying back the money he owes, ends up getting the same bill back after it changed hands several times.

SamSpade

I'm probably due something - some of my ancestors were Poles - probably the most run over nation in Europe.

UglyBear

We were serfs in at least half of my ancestry. We were literally owned until 1861.

Where do I collect my big screen Reparation TV? Don’t need those Air Jordan’s , they run too narrow.

UglyBear

I'm probably due something - some of my ancestors were Poles - probably the most run over nation in Europe.
There’s a fun title for a book on Polish History - “God’s Playground”.
Amazon product

BTW, you owe me something — some of my ancestors were owned by Poles, so there. I’ll take a gift card to Home Depot.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
No need to take it. My heritage is English and German. I owe the world.... :ohwell:
:yeahthat: Partially. Mommy Dearest's side were Polish and Polish, so I think I break even. They did mistreat UG's people somewhere along the line. UB, please don't hold it against me. :buddies:

No crap, I feel like a Seinfeld episode. My great g-ma had a pony. She sold her farm and moved 5 kids ages 3-12 to the new world or something like that.

glhs837

Power with Control
More than of my ancestry is direct Scottish and the rest is English so hell yes. I'll be double dipping first from the English for what they did to my Scottish ancestors, and then I'll be expecting the Italians to pay up for what they did to my English ancestors oh and I'll take some money from the Danes, although wait there were some of the English were originally French that came over to England, about 1300 AD maybe the Italians owe me for those too... Hell I might end up buying the whole county...

Tech

My family cam over inn the 1600's when the Catholics were run out of England and came over here for freedom.
So the British owe me.

If they will take back Harry and Meghan I will call it square.
Ditto here. The persecution of my irish catholic ancestors by the english. Also have a side case against Pennsylvania since the Penn family were overseers to my ancestors' region under Cromwell.

glhs837

Power with Control
We were serfs in at least half of my ancestry. We were literally owned until 1861.

Where do I collect my big screen Reparation TV? Don’t need those Air Jordan’s , they run too narrow.

Simple, register at VladimirPaintgivingmeshit.com

glhs837

Power with Control
My family cam over inn the 1600's when the Catholics were run out of England and came over here for freedom.
So the British owe me.

If they will take back Harry and Meghan I will call it square.

Yeah all my English came over at that time too but they came voluntarily. Hell one guy was ships cooper on the ship and he decided to stick around. Worked out well for him.