Western Lessons/or just a ride

IrunProColors

Color Queen
I am wanting sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad to ride again. I'd say that I am pretty well experienced. I know how to groom properly and muck stalls. Please let me know. In St. Mary's if possible. I am willing to get to know the horse before riding.

willing to pay if reasonable.

:D

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I am wanting sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad to ride again. I'd say that I am pretty well experienced. I know how to groom properly and muck stalls. Please let me know. In St. Mary's if possible. I am willing to get to know the horse before riding.

:howdy: Check your PMs

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
if you lived closer (brandywine area), i would have had the perfest thing for you!!! Its an older couple that i'm helping out, older horses that need to be rode, stalls to be cleaned ect., i have only time to clean stalls, i have my own babies to ride. Busterduck (sp?) might be interested...

jacbro

I don't know where you live, but I am looking for someone to lease my horse while I'm in boot camp. She is located at Greenwell State Park in Hollywood and can be ridden both western or english.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
if you lived closer (brandywine area), i would have had the perfest thing for you!!! Its an older couple that i'm helping out, older horses that need to be rode, stalls to be cleaned ect., i have only time to clean stalls, i have my own babies to ride. Busterduck (sp?) might be interested...

I sent her a PM.

IrunProColors

Color Queen
Hey Thanks For Everyones Offer. I'm gonna go one at a time right now. and Greenwell is right up the street from my house, I used to volenteer at the stables too.