western show clothes

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
my friend needs some nice show clothes for this season, i have mine but they dont fit her. Does any one know where we can go to buy some for cheap? Or even better does any one have some to sell, it would either be a L or XL. I looked at state line tack and they have the best prices, $60 + shiping, and we need at least one shirt by this sunday. Ebays getting a little too pricey, and theres no way to know if they fit... thanks for any help! :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Where will she be showing? I should have a couple nice animal print alferd dunners that are great for showing locally....wont let out my GOOD shirts sorry...but I will have a lookie..what color pad will she have? Have one of those she could probably use too. What color chaps? What color horse..LOL

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Pasofever said:
Where will she be showing? I should have a couple nice animal print alferd dunners that are great for showing locally....wont let out my GOOD shirts sorry...but I will have a lookie..what color pad will she have? Have one of those she could probably use too. What color chaps? What color horse..LOL
were going to the msa show. the horse is dun, red saddle pad, dark leather saddle, and black chaps.
thanks paso ! :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
flarenuphope said:
were going to the msa show. the horse is dun, red saddle pad, dark leather saddle, and black chaps.
thanks paso ! :huggy:

Ok I should still have a nice black and white shirt that will work..IF I did not throw it out or give it away last year ..will let you know tonight..I have nice accesseries too she can use.

showqueen74

show attire

Hi!! :howdy:
If you are still looking for show stuff, I could use to get rid of some of mine. I've collected stuff over the years, and have lots that I have never worn. Some things still have the tags on them!! mostly sizes M-L Let me know, and I will E-mail you some Pics if you'd like-Vicky