'We've been shut down.' Md. State Police close four Flagship Car Washes in Montgomery Co.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Around 1 p.m., four marked MSP SUVs arrived at the Flagship location along Chapman Avenue in Rockville. Within a matter of minutes, customers were cleared from the property, which is located approximately half-a-mile south of the Twinbrook Metro Station. A few dozen vehicles were utilizing the car wash at the time. Similar scenes played out at Flagship's locations in Gaithersburg, Germantown, plus a second location in Rockville along Hungerford Drive.

The Flagship along Chapman Avenue in Rockville has eight self-car-wash stalls, five vacuum machines, and a dual-lane automatic, indoor car wash.

https://wjla.com/news/local/link
https://wjla.com/news/local/weve-be...cking-access-to-flagship-carwash-in-rockville

CPUSA

And some think LE stands with the Constitution & Bill of Rights.
Nope...and when you stop & think about it, it's right there in the name...Law Enforcement
It's not Constitution Enforcement...
It's not Bill of Rights Enforcement...

They enforce whatever laws they are told to enforce

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Nope...and when you stop & think about it, it's right there in the name...Law Enforcement

Hmmm....is there a difference between the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?
Asking for a friend

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yes sir, the last time I checked amendments, all of them, were simply considered change pages to the document (that being the Constitution).
That was always my understanding too. Changes and additions. I.e.......wait for it......amendments.. ;-)

CPUSA

What is the difference..since they are simply amendments?
The Constitution spells out the new form of Gov't.
Breaks out the 3 branches, lays out elections, explains States' rights & responsibilities...
The Bill of Rights is what is supposed to put the limitations on the Gov't in regards to the first 10 amendments

At least that's how Mark Levin explains it...in layman's terms

Scat

what law are they enforcing?

Reactions: BOP

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The Constitution spells out the new form of Gov't.
Breaks out the 3 branches, lays out elections, explains States' rights & responsibilities...
The Bill of Rights is what is supposed to put the limitations on the Gov't in regards to the first 10 amendments

At least that's how Mark Levin explains it...in layman's terms

They are amendments to the base document. It's that simple. Not separable from it.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I can see shutting down the full service drive through car wash, but the self service bays? That's dumb.
Well the good governor of Michigan decided that only certain items in a store could be purchased as "essential".
Seems the virus has allowed governors to implement Martial law replacing the military with law enforcement.,
They come across as petty tyrants. "Wear a mask or we will throw you in jail, don't worry, there will be room since we are releasing prisoners on humanitarian grounds".

CPUSA

He said you don’t know what your talking about

These links say otherwise...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
We lost power here yesterday, and I'm working from home.

Does anyone know the relationship of a circles diameter to it's circumference??

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
We lost power here yesterday, and I'm working from home.

Does anyone know the relationship of a circles diameter to it's circumference??
C= (pi)r squared
To keep it simple
  1. Divide the circumference (C) of the circle by 2. That is your radius.
  2. Multiply the radius by itself and then multiply 3.14 (Pi)

Home schooling must be tough......

Last edited: