What a beautiful day

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Stunningly nice day for November....went over to Coles Point from Tall Timbers.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
10 out of 10 day. Took a long ride to some places I haven't been in a while, like L'Town, Breton Bay, Colton Point, SGI.....

Interesting... from Bull Road all the way to the water down the hill by the golf course, EVERY telephone pole had an American flag. Had to be a couple hundred. Nice. :yay:

TPD

the poor dad
It was a beautiful day...as long as you are not a soybean farmer. These warm days and cool nights are really screwing things up for harvest. It stayed damp most of the day - we cut some but conditions were not ideal. You can still see the fog a bit in the bay in the first pic taken about 3:30 today. Maybe tomorrow will be better...

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
It was a beautiful day...as long as you are not a soybean farmer. These warm days and cool nights are really screwing things up for harvest. It stayed damp most of the day - we cut some but conditions were not ideal. You can still see the fog a bit in the bay in the first pic taken about 3:30 today. Maybe tomorrow will be better...

View attachment 153012 View attachment 153013
Hope you get it harvested by Tuesday, because it's gonna rain like hell for the next few days after that.

TPD

the poor dad
Hope you get it harvested by Tuesday, because it's gonna rain like hell for the next few days.
That’s what I’m hearing but no way I can finish by then. May be waiting for fields to freeze this year in order to finish harvest.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I dug the sweet potatoes and shoveled s**t.

Horse manure, spread over the asparagus.