What a load

BOP

Fallout - Official Trailer | Prime Video​

Better than most of the trailers I've seen lately.

It looks like they wadded up all the Fallouts, mashed them together, and pumped out...whatever the final result is gonna be.

Like somebody said, could be good, could be bad, but even if it's bad, it's not the end of the world (sawry :blushing: it was there).

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fallout - Official Trailer | Prime Video​

So if you missed the news Amazon moved the release up 3 days and the show dropped last night at 2100

My daughter and I watched the 1st 3 episodes and we will finish the series today when she gets up.

Looks good so far they are not scrimping on the violence and gore ... killing people just like the video game.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Been watching this the last couple of days.

I'm hoping the last two episodes can fill in some blanks, as I never played the game this show is supposed to be based.

BOP

So if you missed the news Amazon moved the release up 3 days and the show dropped last night at 2100

My daughter and I watched the 1st 3 episodes and we will finish the series today when she gets up.

Looks good so far they are not scrimping on the violence and gore ... killing people just like the video game.
They have commercials or did you pay extra to not see those? Will they be out on DVD?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
They have commercials or did you pay extra to not see those? Will they be out on DVD?

I watched the 1st 3 episodes on Amazon, while the series downloaded, then we watch the rest on the living room pc

I sail the high seas

Reactions: BOP