What a Mess Out There!

TPD

the poor dad
Just got home after driving in this rain from Fredericksburg. South of Leonardtown, had to turn around because I assume there was an accident at St Andrew’s and 5. On 235 from San Souci to Hermanville, no power so all traffics lights except 2 were non-working. Accident at Buck Hewitt Rd. Flooding in front of Fleet Reserve that is going to cause someone to hydroplane if not paying attention. Just heard sirens headed north on 235 in Dameron.

Over 2” of rain so far.

I need a damn drink!!!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Just got home after driving in this rain from Fredericksburg. South of Leonardtown, had to turn around because I assume there was an accident at St Andrew’s and 5. On 235 from San Souci to Hermanville, no power so all traffics lights except 2 were non-working. Accident at Buck Hewitt Rd. Flooding in front of Fleet Reserve that is going to cause someone to hydroplane if not paying attention. Just heard sirens headed north on 235 in Dameron.

Over 2” of rain so far.

I need a damn drink!!!
Glad you made it home safely.
It got nasty here in Leonardtown (Medleys Neck).
Lost power for about an hour.
Thank you SMECO.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Lightning all around, but none overhead.
Did get about 2" of rain here in the Flowers of the Forest area.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
2.77 inches of rain. I'm astonished my sunflowers are standing. More coming later today.

Hijinx

And Lake Meade in Nevada is drying up.
California and Las Vegas better start buying some kerosene lanterns and starting with plants to get drinking water from the sea.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And Lake Meade in Nevada is drying up.
California and Las Vegas better start buying some kerosene lanterns and starting with plants to get drinking water from the sea.
No Kero for California.

They like solar, they should stick with that.

When the sun goes down the light goes out.