What a way to go

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Python Attacks, Swallows Woman

RANGAMATI, Bangladesh - A python killed and half-swallowed a woman in southeastern Bangladesh, police said Friday.

Basanti Tripura, 38, was collecting fruit with a friend in a forest when she was attacked Tuesday, a police official said. She was swallowed up to her waist.

The python, believed to have been more than 10 feet long, was killed and the body retrieved, the official said.

:twitch:

Nanny Pam

I know this is :offtopic: but did you see that snake eat that big lizard :barf: on "Survivor" last night?

Too bad it didn't eat John.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by jazz lady
Python Attacks, Swallows Woman

RANGAMATI, Bangladesh - A python killed and half-swallowed a woman in southeastern Bangladesh, police said Friday.

Basanti Tripura, 38, was collecting fruit with a friend in a forest when she was attacked Tuesday, a police official said. She was swallowed up to her waist.

The python, believed to have been more than 10 feet long, was killed and the body retrieved, the official said.

:twitch:
:bs: unless this woman was a midget

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Originally posted by Nanny Pam
I know this is :offtopic: but did you see that snake eat that big lizard :barf: on "Survivor" last night?

Too bad it didn't eat John.

I think that the snake creeping up and eating that lizard last night was an attempt at symbolism by the producers or survivor. Johnny the snake sneaks up and eats the big old Rupert lizard.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Re: Re: What a way to go

Originally posted by Pete
:bs: unless this woman was a midget
maybe not - 3rd world country. Malnourished woman, probably very thin and on the short side walking through the jungle, steps on a snake. Snake curls up, graps her, squeezes her, suffocates her, eats her. Not the best way to die, but probably not :bs:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: What a way to go

Originally posted by BullDawg
maybe not - 3rd world country. Malnourished woman, probably very thin and on the short side walking through the jungle, steps on a snake. Snake curls up, graps her, squeezes her, suffocates her, eats her. Not the best way to die, but probably not :bs:

Actually Bulldawg, I question it because they say “A python” If they had said an Anaconda, I’d say yes.