What about it

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Outside waiting to get in.

Ordered Prime Rib medium rare, and they cut an end piece off.. waaaaaay overdone and dry. Medium rare my plate should have been 1/2" deep in juices, and there was no more than 2 little drops.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Outside waiting to get in.

Ordered Prime Rib medium rare, and they cut an end piece off.. waaaaaay overdone and dry. Medium rare my plate should have been 1/2" deep in juices, and there was no more than 2 little drops.

You guys should of did a shout out. It would of been nice to say hey. Although I was bloated and pissed, I probably wouldn't of been very social.. :lol:

I had the Ahi Tuna which always rocks. She had fried mushrooms which were burnt. :barf:

After that she didn't want a entree, and I ordered the 7oz Salmon with fresh vegetables. It was good but dry. Besides all that it took SO long to get our drinks and food.

I could of cooked a hell of dinner for two for $75. Will never go back.

Pandora was leaving when we sat down. It was nice to see her.

Severa

Common sense ain't common
WV beat Duke :buddies: Loved it.
Called my parents this morning to wish them Happy Easter (they live about 45 min southeast of Louisville KY) and gave my mom the great news. She told me that made her morning (can you tell we're BIIIIIG UofK fans?)
Now that UofK is out, we're cheering on our other local teams, Western Kentucky (Mom didn't believe me when I told her they beat Drake) and Louisville.

Larry, after yesterday, I sincerely doubt there's a single intact bracket left ANYWHERE. This has been a tournament like none other that I can remember in my 31 short years on God's green earth. I LOVE it.

Happy Easter everyone! :flowers:

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
That really screwed up my bracket, especially since I had them going all the way to the final game :ohwell:. Hubby is still doing ok in his.

D

dems4me

That really screwed up my bracket, especially since I had them going all the way to the final game :ohwell:. Hubby is still doing ok in his.

That bites, mine is messed up too as I had ND, Duke and Perdue going pretty far :lol: Final four I have NC, Georgetown, Memphis and Perdue. Georgetown to win it all - Go Hoyas :clap: :clap: