What About Those Mandated Reusable Grocery Bags

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Weis Markets has a new policy starting Monday, that reusable bags are no longer allowed for use in the store.

The company says it's for the safety of the customers and their employees.

Checking out at a grocery is when some feel worries diminish but could it be where your virus worries begin?

A new study from the New England Journal of Medicine says the coronavirus can live up to 24 hours on cardboard and much longer on plastic.

"As it turns out the coronavirus can it looks like can live on the grocery bags that are made of plastic which they are, for 3 days. Again, probably a reason to not take anything from an outside environment into the grocery store and then back home,” says Dr. Werner

https://local21news.com/news/local/new-policy-for-personal-bag-use-in-some-local-grocery-stores

Watch them ban cash next, credit card only.

Thing is, they both come out of the same wallet/pocket and are handled by the same hands.

Reactions: BOP
Watch them ban cash next, credit card only.

Thing is, they both come out of the same wallet/pocket and are handled by the same hands.
ahhh, same hands touch many money..ancient chinese secret... so, dry cleanah launder more than cheap Amerixan clothing...

A little off topic, but something I wanted to share...
I stopped at the grocery store for a bit of shopping. I have a hand sanitizer bottle next to me in the center console drink holder. Sanitized and got out of the truck. Stopped, turned back, and looked at the bottle sitting there. Honest to gawd I thought, "I should really put that bottle out of sight so someone doesn't try to steal it."

Not that I was concerned about losing the bottle, but that someone might be low enough to damage my truck trying to get it.

:ohwell:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I stopped at the grocery store for a bit of shopping. I have a hand sanitizer bottle next to me in the center console drink holder. Sanitized and got out of the truck. Stopped, turned back, and looked at the bottle sitting there. Honest to gawd I thought, "I should really put that bottle out of sight so someone doesn't try to steal it."

Not that I was concerned about losing the bottle, but that someone might be low enough to damage my truck trying to get it.

I thought the same thing if I ever find TP. Hid it in the trunk until I get home and make sure nobody sees me bring it in the house. :lol:

Scat

Easy, leave the doors unlocked

Scat

I thought the same thing if I ever find TP. Hid it in the trunk until I get home and make sure nobody sees me bring it in the house. :lol:
Safeway in LaPlata yesterday said they brought in one pallet and it was gone before they got it stocked on the shelves :sshrug:

Hijinx

I went to Walmarts the other day, and the cleaner for the cart handles was gone , and people were using the self service register to check out.
No one klnows how much feces and Corona Virus are on those scanners. I put some Vinegar in a spray bottle.
Yes it stinks a bit , but it kills germs.--------------------------------I think.

I went to Walmarts the other day, and the cleaner for the cart handles was gone , and people were using the self service register to check out.
I have a bottle of hand sanitizer in the truck. Couple of squirts into a rag, and I use that to wipe down the cart handles and my hands.

Bonehead

Weis has banned reusable bags, the cashiers are prohibited from touching them. This was @ 1400 yesterday.