What an Awsome weekend for riding!

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Where did you go?

WE WENT TO GREENWELL! A lot of trees down on the trail so we had to go off trail some. But all and all it was nice. Bee-U-T-Full day!

Took my 3 yr old Appy gelding out this weekend. First time with a saddle! HE WAS AWESOME! What a good boy. Novice rider wanted to try him about a half hour into the ride. They both did GREAT! WHAT A GOOD BOY APACHE! So Proud!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Fixing fences...grr..but rode yesterday and the day before..hope to get in a quickie today..

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Fixing fences...grr..but rode yesterday and the day before..hope to get in a quickie today..

THAT IS EXACTLY WHY I PUT UP HIGH TENSILE FENCING!
MORE RIDING, LESS FIXING FENCES!

Now,..... if I could only find a "self cleaning garage" Ha!

Yeah, I've been cleaning the garage for the past few days but to a break yesterday and rode. I hadn't planned on taking my youngster out, but he wanted to go more that the others, so I took him. I figured I'd end up riding him the whole time, being it was his first time with a saddle. I couldn't have asked for a better boy! He is so eager and willing to please. He has such GREAT character, keeps us laughing. :lmao:

Hope you get out for your quickie today. It is a lovely day! I wish I had time today got to finish this garage!!! GRRR...supposed to have rain mon and tue, so it looks like wed before we get out again. :yahoo:

:buddies:

Last edited: