What an idiot

bcp

In My Opinion
well, at least in the end the horse won.

did my heart good to see the kids get whooped

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I was really hoping they'd both (the people) get their heads crushed and the pony would run free laughing at their stupidity. People like that should not be allowed to come into contact with any type of animal.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I was really hoping they'd both (the people) get their heads crushed and the pony would run free laughing at their stupidity. People like that should not be allowed to come into contact with any type of animal.

Did you see the cat video? That thing is terrified of her. If I knew who that was I'd beat them and steal their animals. It's disgusting.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Did you see the cat video? That thing is terrified of her. If I knew who that was I'd beat them and steal their animals. It's disgusting.

I didn't see it, and now that I've got your input, I probably don't want to. I don't feel like getting depressed right now.

fredsaid2

I'd like to see her ride something that outweighed her. :eyebrow:

Fugly also had a sales ad pic of a pre-teen on a yearling.

People will never cease to amaze me.

Cowgirl

I think we're talking about the same one. You had to follow the link to the forum, someone posted a screen capture of the ad.

I loved the car driving kitty, did you see that?

:lol: Yeah, I saw that.

I feel so badly for that poor little pony in this video. He looks absolutely terrified. :mad: Where are these kids' parents?! They probably don't care.