What Are We To Make Of This?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
"Parenting & Children," "Education," or "Dating & Marriage"?

Where to file? I don't know.

What I do know is that this is probably true. Was it a good choice? What do y'all think? (I did laugh, however. Sardonically*, I might add.)

* https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/sardonic

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

Umm wow ....
Pretty much my initial reaction.

A glimpse into the madness that is mine:

First, the obvious. But that reaction - even though of I'm of the "real man" variety and not the current rage that seems to be turning all XYs into XYs of the "soy boy" variety - might lead some to label me a "pseudo-perv"!

Second, speaking of "soy boys," I wonder if she realized that making the upgrade will be lost on many (if not most of) the males of her generation. That she did it for her and her alone!

Third, (on a serious note), glad she recognized the "trade-off" (?). Wonder what she did about it. Or did she double-Down...?

Fourth, (& still on a serious note)), I remain ambivalent at best (I assume she was a minor at the time of her "personal growth") having elective surgery. Don't know if it's helpful and it is expensive. So I guess her parents must have quite a bit of change laying around in the couch, etc.

Fifth (& once again, serious), I wonder if the parents/guardians think the trade-off was worth it.

And sixth (back to the silliness), I'm wondering why I'm wondering so much about this. It's a funny post (at least I think it is...?); leave it at that, Yooper!

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

I missed that .... I assumed natural growth
Wow. Didn't assume that at all. Never even crossed my mind that that kind of "natural growth" was possible. My bad, maybe?

--- End of line (MCP)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
the 1st picture she looks 11 or 12 ... the 2nd picture looks like Prom ? 6 yrs ?

as a father of a 14 yr old, who constantly needs new clothes ... teens grow

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I too assumed natural growth. She went through puberty, grew boobs, became interested in the boys who were interested in her, and BOOM. Smart just wasn't as important anymore.

SamSpade

I too assumed natural growth. She went through puberty, grew boobs, became interested in the boys who were interested in her, and BOOM. Smart just wasn't as important anymore.

Almost exactly what happened to my younger sister.