What are you doing while in the house 2day?

southern_md

I was wondering what people are doing while in the house today? Maybe this will help people that are bored and can't find anything to do

Ibelieve

A week late and $3 short
Going through the old photos that haven't been "placed" yet (in a book, frame, scrapbook, etc.) and dividing them up for the kids. I plan to put them into albums to give to them for Valentine's Day. They certainly won't appreciate it now, but hopefully in the future if they are snowed in with their kids, they can look back through them as a family and smile.

CrabbyClark

Too old to care
I was wondering what people are doing while in the house today? Maybe this will help people that are bored and can't find anything to do

I have been online all day lMAO reading the forums today. It has been pretty entertaining and it hasn't stopped! I don't know how people can write this stuff so quickly. Thank you SOMD!!!

VenusDoom

Rock Star

We played Wii... a lot of it. Then I cooked dinner. While the baby napped this afternoon I went and shoveled the patio/walk way and managed to get the 4wd truck stuck in the driveway because my SIL and brother seem to think it is important to go to the Caps vs Penguins game tomorrow at all costs. Came back inside, cooked dinner, ate dinner, drinking wine to make the body aches stop and the snow go away... baby sleeping... about to watch either Zombieland or 500 Days of Summer.

dorothydot

Made spaghetti sauce, biscuits and spaghetti for a good old-fashioned feast.

Dried-off snow-speckled dogs.

Practiced harp, especially newer tunes.

Played fiddle tunes, especially new Bluegrass tunes I down-loaded from the web to see which ones I liked.

Relayed (by phone and email) funeral arrangements for my dear 85-year-old cousin and Godmother to the rest of the family (she lived in Kentucky). She did all the arrangements - I just let everyone know what they were.

Watching scary movie about blood, ghosts and throwing up while knitting on my latest project - an afghan.

That's been my day.

Dot

Macluvr

Worked in the zoo (as usual), worked on two computers at once (somewhat confusing but they are fixed), cleaned out and rearranged my camera bag, wrestled the dog for the trash and then pulled the trash can lid off his head, washed 4 guinea pigs and 1 hedgehog after cleaning cages, fed and cleaned out gecko cage, watched the snake smack down on some dead mice ( he thinks they are alive and that's all that counts) took a shower, cooked dinner, ate, and am now sitting here reading the forums and talking to my girlfriend in NC via webcam.

I don't think bedtime can come too soon tonight. :yawn: