What are you doing while in the house 2day?

Macluvr

yeah some people like to do things other than hide behind a computer all day

If you will go back to my first post in this thread you will know I have not been on here but for maybe an hour, maybe a little more. You have some serious issues, I suggest you deal with them elsewhere. :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I shoveled, ate, talked on the phone to various relatives, did some work, wasted a ton of time on here, washed my kitchen floor, threw some snowballs at my tree...and I think that's it.

Oh, and I broke up about 6,000 violent catfights because kittehz haz the cabin feverz.

I shoveled, ate, talked on the phone to various relatives, did some work, wasted a ton of time on here, washed my kitchen floor, threw some snowballs at my tree...and I think that's it.

Oh, and I broke up about 6,000 violent catfights because kittehz haz the cabin feverz.

The kittehz IRL, or the ones here? :lol: Cabin fever abounds......

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
Booored. I made Lentil soup, took a nap. Stared out the window, watched TV, listened to Pandora and read the battles on here. :jerry:

PsyOps

Pixelated

:yawn:

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Spent most of my day doing one of three things:
1) playing referee to our two sons who were driving each other mad
(they didn't want to go outside while it was snowing and I really couldn't blame them when it was whiteout conditions. They're getting shoved out the door to play in it tomorrow)
2) shoveling the front porch and around the vehicles
and
3) trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with my husband's computer so we can fix it (Giving us the 'No bootable disk found' error upon startup)

belvak

Happy Camper
Did a lot of cooking, feeding wood to the fire, checking the forums, FarmVille and Farmtown, and...

I eFiled our taxes!!! :yahoo: C'mon refunds!!

Macluvr

Spent most of my day doing one of three things:
1) playing referee to our two sons who were driving each other mad
(they didn't want to go outside while it was snowing and I really couldn't blame them when it was whiteout conditions. They're getting shoved out the door to play in it tomorrow)
2) shoveling the front porch and around the vehicles
and
3) trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with my husband's computer so we can fix it (Giving us the 'No bootable disk found' error upon startup)

Ruh roh raggy...:yikes:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Yesterday it was house & radio cleaning.

Today, I dug out my basement steps and my heat pump's outside unit. The snow was half way up the side of it.
Then I told a friend (over the phone) how to hook up his new big screen TV.
Then I made a big pot of chili, put it in small containers and froze it. Hate to brag but I make some awesome chili!!
Then I surfed SoMd.com, checked out a bit of TV and then contemplated my task for tomorrow. To shovel or not to shovel? Normally I just drive over it a bunch of times and pack it down. This time, I might have to shovel some, since my area got close to 30 inches with drifts. My Grand Am (8" ground clearance) doesn't do well in that much snow.
My other option is to wait for my neighbor to come by and use his snow blower on the driveway....Yep! It's settled, I like option 2 :yahoo:

clockaleanie

Both. It's been a stressful day and I'm sorry now that I didn't go ahead and get beer when I could.

You didn't get beer - oh my!! That's on the top of the list, way above milk and TP. Although this week it was below cat food. I know my place in the pecking order!