What are you handing out to trick or treaters?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
A mix of fun sized chocolate candy: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Almond Joy, Whoppers, Snickers, Milky Way, Twix, etc. Any leftovers will be brought to work the next day.

Auntie Biache'

I used to give out some kind of chocolate, but don't participate anymore. We haven't had a knock on the door since we moved. I guess our neighborhood is too spooky for kiddies.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If we're in an RV park that has kids, we'll get trick or treaters. Usually the park has a Halloween potluck or something, so that's always fun.

frequentflier

happy to be living
We don't get kids where we live. In southern California, I always bought small bags of pretzels and the husband would buy chocolate bars...amazingly enough, when given a choice, kids usually wanted the pretzels!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Even with the new sidewalks in place, I dont' ever see trick or treaters on the main road in leonardtown.

I think they're doing something with the businesses in the township for kids to trick or treat.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We don't get kids where we live. In southern California, I always bought small bags of pretzels and the husband would buy chocolate bars...amazingly enough, when given a choice, kids usually wanted the pretzels!

One year I gave out bags of Doritos and Fritos and they were a big hit.

luvmygdaughters

If we get any trick or treaters this year, it will small 3 Musketeers, Snickers and Milky Way. I hope we get some, I would hate to have to eat all that damn candy by myself!!

nutz

Never seen one yet, but just in case I got some supplies

Attachments

• BB47A209-69B8-476B-A7C7-0EAFE2617468.jpeg
    BB47A209-69B8-476B-A7C7-0EAFE2617468.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 137

Clem72

I was going to make a joke about giving full sized Nickel Bars, but figured it might not go over if people didn't know the history of the Nickel Bar (it changed in size fairly based on the cost of cocoa and would probably be smaller than a fun sized candy bar today).

So I tried to look it up, and now I can't find it. Am I going senile?

FettZilla

I don't get trick-or-treaters in my neighborhood, but my brother's grandsons always to my house. I'm giving them Peanut Butter cups, Twix and M&Ms.