What are you handing out to trick or treaters?

PeoplesElbow

Reeces Cups and Kit Kats to age appropriate kids and Individually wrapped dried prunes to the kids that are too old.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Lights out, Mrs and I go out to dinner.

Would be more likely to stay in and participate, if it was just the kids in the neighborhood, but we get folks from miles around driving their kids into the subdivision.

Might not be as big this year though, a lot fewer folks decorating.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Wind is supposed to be blammo by nightfall.

I thought I knew wind until we took our jaunt out to the south west. Holy cannoli do they ever have some hellacious winds in that part of the country. At least it hardly ever rains, so I guess the 2 weather events cancel each other out.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I thought I knew wind until we took our jaunt out to the south west. Holy cannoli do they ever have some hellacious winds in that part of the country. At least it hardly ever rains, so I guess the 2 weather events cancel each other out.
:killingme they have wind on a calm night as the sun goes down. I was in the Mojave, left the hotel to walk to the corner for a decent cup of coffee.
Turned around and headed back inside, ask the desk clerk if there was a storm in the forecast (it felt like rain). No, it's that way almost every night.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've got a box of freezer burned cheese perogies that I've never gotten around to tossing out. I just need to pick up some resealable snack bags after work.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Borrowed from a friend of a friend on FB: :killingme

"Halloween Rain Update, borrowed from another page...
“Rain on Halloween will not kill your child. Most children will still be delighted to strut in their costumes and fill their buckets with candy. Will it be cold and wet and annoying, yes! Is it going to be super annoying if it’s pouring rain, of course! What would your mom have done on October 31st, 1984? She would have either trailed behind you in the station wagon to stay dry (while possibly smoking with the windows rolled up and sipping on a wine cooler) while you trick-or-treated in the rain, or you would have headed out together with umbrellas. Or, if you had an 80’s version of a Pinterest mom she would have made a poncho out of a garbage bag, threw it over your costume and sent you on your way. Tomorrow I’ll pull on my rain boots, grab an umbrella and mix myself a nice cocktail and slosh around the neighborhood with my kids. Once they are soaked to the bone we will go home and then I will eat all their KitKats and Snickers. They will have fun. I will get chocolate. So listen Karen, please stop asking the city to reschedule Trick-or-Treating and parent like it’s the 80’s for just one night. Happy Halloween! 🎃👻
-unknown