What are you serving for Easter dinner?

SailorGirl

I've never made it a big deal before and have either opted out or gone to someone else's house. This year I bought a huge ham and I know for certain I'm making lemon/blueberry cake but I could really use some side dish ideas. Anyone willing to share?

Bobwhite

I've never made it a big deal before and have either opted out or gone to someone else's house. This year I bought a huge ham and I know for certain I'm making lemon/blueberry cake but I could really use some side dish ideas. Anyone willing to share?
Baked pineapple. I can't find my recipe but there are tons of them on the internet. It goes really well with ham.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Normally we are up in Hershey for an AHL hockey game Easter weekend but we'll actually be home this year. I ordered a Farmhouse Feast meal from Bob Evans. I normally do that for Thanksgiving. Ordered ham instead of turkey.

luvmygdaughters

PREMO Member
Daughter number one is getting Honey Baked Ham and making potato salad, daughter number 2 is making a broccoli slaw and another veggie side dish, I am making deviled eggs and key lime pie for dessert. Green beans, carrots, asparagus, etc go great with ham.

stgislander

Definitely ham. (Gilligan's complaining they are taking up space in his freezer.) Now if I can just get my wife to use some clove this year.

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
There will be some sort of pork for the main dish, either ham or pork loin, so I'm making Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon for a side, and a German Chocolate Bundt Cake for dessert.

:lol: My mom would spend forever inserting cloves into a ham, one at a time, the whole ham. Looked great, but I hated the cloves!