What brand of E-cigs do you use?

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I've tried SB Smoke and V2 and get Johnson Creek Smoke Juice to refill, always looking for something better if it's out there.

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Apollo eGo

My daughter got me an Apollo eGo system last April. Having tried the BluCig system I didn't have much hope of this new e cig working either. Well as soon as I tried it, I knew I found what I was looking for. I was off 1 1/2 pack a day of Marlboros from that point. The system is great and I have had zero problems with it. The battery is rechargeable and the tanks refillable. We have gotten to the point that we are now mixing our own juices with different flavors and nicotine levels. Very happy with this system. After the initial cost I think it now costs me under $5.00 a week to operate this system.

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
I've tried SB Smoke and V2 and get Johnson Creek Smoke Juice to refill, always looking for something better if it's out there.

Do you use the V2 spinner batteries (adjustable voltage)? If not...you might want to try it. My wife and sister-in-law use it. It's nice how you can adjust the voltage to controll how hot the element burns.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
My daughter got me an Apollo eGo system last April. Having tried the BluCig system I didn't have much hope of this new e cig working either. Well as soon as I tried it, I knew I found what I was looking for. I was off 1 1/2 pack a day of Marlboros from that point. The system is great and I have had zero problems with it. The battery is rechargeable and the tanks refillable. We have gotten to the point that we are now mixing our own juices with different flavors and nicotine levels. Very happy with this system. After the initial cost I think it now costs me under $5.00 a week to operate this system.

How do you like the manual battery? My original kit from V2 came with one and it's still in the box, couldn't really get use to it. The auto works better for me but they say they don't last as long.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Do you use the V2 spinner batteries (adjustable voltage)? If not...you might want to try it. My wife and sister-in-law use it. It's nice how you can adjust the voltage to controll how hot the element burns.

Haven't tried the spinners, maybe that's the way to go, I've ordered replacement batteries just so I wouldn't have to worry about charging them all the time, I usually have 4 with me in the morning and come home with 1 or 2 that i haven't touched. Vapor production seems ok with the regular battery but I think my issue at times is with the inconsistency of the cartridges, some produce better than others. Ordered a couple of the clear clearomizers and like them better but I want to see how many times they can be refilled before they burn out.

RPMDAD

Don't know anything about these but am thinking of giving them a try. Question is can you get them without fruity flavors, the thought of the fruity flavor is kind of throwing me off. Would like to try them to see if they can help me quit smoking, currently smoke just less than a pack a day.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Don't know anything about these but am thinking of giving them a try. Question is can you get them without fruity flavors, the thought of the fruity flavor is kind of throwing me off. Would like to try them to see if they can help me quit smoking, currently smoke just less than a pack a day.

If you get the tobacco flavors from some vendors they are just plain nasty(like a filterless Pall Mall or Camel). I get Vanda (very mild vanilla) and a Tenn Cured tobacco flavor from Johnson Creek and they really work well for me when mixed, I smoked Marlboro lights for years and I'm satisfied with this combo. The fruity flavors don't work for me either.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

It seems like, to me, a cigarette, a natural, god given cigarette—as a man—would be more desirable than a an electric one. That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.

:buddies:

Raenmaker

They have so many flavors you just have to try and see what you like. I thought at first i would not like fruit flavors but some of my favorite are fruit now. Just some examples of what i like are caramel, root beer, apple, strawberry, pumpkin spice, gummi bear and menthol. I never tried a tobacco flavor that i liked but i think that help me stop smoking. Been smoke free since july 3rd and don't remember the last time i felt as good check out the ecf forum and read up a little should get anyone going in the right direction.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
It seems like, to me, a cigarette, a natural, god given cigarette—as a man—would be more desirable than a an electric one. That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.

Puff Puff Pass..... I don't want to smoke reg cigs, they stink and I don't want it in my car or on my clothes. The e cigs are tobacco light so to speak and seem to satisfy me and I haven't been to HR in a long time. Win win.

RPMDAD

I see what you did there Larry, i see what you did, the old Duck Dynasty twist.

Caution

I did some looking at these things this morning. I smoke cigars and just dunno if these things would do for me.

chuckster

IMFUBARED
They have so many flavors you just have to try and see what you like. I thought at first i would not like fruit flavors but some of my favorite are fruit now. Just some examples of what i like are caramel, root beer, apple, strawberry, pumpkin spice, gummi bear and menthol. I never tried a tobacco flavor that i liked but i think that help me stop smoking. Been smoke free since july 3rd and don't remember the last time i felt as good check out the ecf forum and read up a little should get anyone going in the right direction.

Try making your own. It's cheaper, you can control the flavor and/or nicotine also

MarieB

I bet you though the kindle would never take off :biggrin:

Hank

my war
Puff Puff Pass..... I don't want to smoke reg cigs, they stink and I don't want it in my car or on my clothes. The e cigs are tobacco light so to speak and seem to satisfy me and I haven't been to HR in a long time. Win win.

Damn! I think Larry was insinuating that you were some sorta patsy for e-cigging!