What brand of E-cigs do you use?

queencity28

Don't know anything about these but am thinking of giving them a try. Question is can you get them without fruity flavors, the thought of the fruity flavor is kind of throwing me off. Would like to try them to see if they can help me quit smoking, currently smoke just less than a pack a day.

I honestly thought the same thing when I bought mine a couple weeks ago. There was this array of fruity flavors to choose from. After smoking two packs of Newports a day for about 20 years, I had a hard time finding a flavor that would equate to a Newport (which basically tastes like azz). My advice is to not get hung up on the fact the flavors are fruity. Grab a couple and try them out. You may find, as I did, that you actually like the fruity flavs. My go-to's are pina colada and cinnamon.

Also, don't let the "techy vapes" confuse you with all the lingo. I went to a smoke shop, asked about e-cigs, walked out with an eGo-T starter kit and a basic understanding on how to use the thing (keep it charged and juiced up and you are good). I bought this for myself on my 36th bday two weeks ago and have not picked up a newport since. I feel better, my lungs are clearer, and I don't smell like an ashtray. Even had to get my car detailed last weekend to get rid of the stank from the smoke.

glitch

Devil's Advocate
I use an eGo-C battery with a locking tank system. Works great. No leaks. Buy my juice from Ginger's e juice. Lots of flavor options but somewhat pricey. Buddy of mine buys from Azure Mist, or something like that. Their stuff is pretty good too.

MarieB

I honestly thought the same thing when I bought mine a couple weeks ago. There was this array of fruity flavors to choose from. After smoking two packs of Newports a day for about 20 years, I had a hard time finding a flavor that would equate to a Newport (which basically tastes like azz). My advice is to not get hung up on the fact the flavors are fruity. Grab a couple and try them out. You may find, as I did, that you actually like the fruity flavs. My go-to's are pina colada and cinnamon.

Also, don't let the "techy vapes" confuse you with all the lingo. I went to a smoke shop, asked about e-cigs, walked out with an eGo-T starter kit and a basic understanding on how to use the thing (keep it charged and juiced up and you are good). I bought this for myself on my 36th bday two weeks ago and have not picked up a newport since. I feel better, my lungs are clearer, and I don't smell like an ashtray. Even had to get my car detailed last weekend to get rid of the stank from the smoke.

Do you remember when they had the lemon flavored cigaraettes? I forget the brand, but they were menthols

chuckster

IMFUBARED

Purchase a bottle of menthol and mix it with the different flavors or use it straight.

corollinout

I just started using an E-cig I like. I tried NJoys and Blu, but I have a eGo-C Twist with a Kanger Protank. Just received it Friday, and it has cut my smoking down considerably. I haven't completely stopped yet, but I plan to. I like not having to leave my desk, walk down two flights of stairs, and through a garage to smoke. My biggest vice is driving, I smoke a lot more when driving and this morning I might have smoked 2, and my drive in almost 2 hours.

I ordered another eGo battery, a protank 2, and some juice to try on Saturday. I think once I find the flavors I like best, it will be easier to give up. The set up I have now was given to me with some menthol juice to try.

Taz

I think the whole eCig thing is just a crutch, if you want to quit smoking, it is all about do you really want to quit smoking? Just frigging quit!