What breed are you?

Loper

Animal Poor!
For some reason I have forgotten how to link a web page. This is kind of funny. Can someone link it properly?

What horse breed are you?

I am a Mustang

A Mustang, the wild breed of horse that roamed America in the 1700's and 1800's. Like the movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. You are an outdoorsy character, you'd rather go camping than attend the fanciest dance in town. Matter of fact, you're rarely in town. You'd rather gallop like the wind in some huge wild prairie, and you're free as a butterfly. (Okay, maybe that's a bad analogy)...
You never have and never will have an owner... you're free!
Your coat colour will most likely be: buckskin or dun. :buddies:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I am a Mustang

A Mustang, the wild breed of horse that roamed America in the 1700's and 1800's. Like the movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. You are an outdoorsy character, you'd rather go camping than attend the fanciest dance in town. Matter of fact, you're rarely in town. You'd rather gallop like the wind in some huge wild prairie, and you're free as a butterfly. (Okay, maybe that's a bad analogy)...
You never have and never will have an owner... you're free!
Your coat colour will most likely be: buckskin or dun. :buddies:

That's what I come out to be.. :buddies:

devinej

Ah, the Quarter Horse. The most common breed of horse owned in America, noted for its calm disposition and sensible attitude. A famous quarter horse played Black Beauty in the movie based upon Anne Sewell's book. You don't let life's problems bother you, and you deal with them in the most practical manner. You are quite intelligent, and it wouldn't hurt to use your talents to have a little more fun, to walk a little more on the wild side, like your ancestors.
Your owner will most likely be either a cowboy or a young person learning to ride. You also stand a high chance of becoming a school horse.
Your colour will most likely be: Anything, but most likely chestnut.

SO what are YOU sadie??

M

Mousebaby

Ah, the Quarter Horse. The most common breed of horse owned in America, noted for its calm disposition and sensible attitude. A famous quarter horse played Black Beauty in the movie based upon Anne Sewell's book. You don't let life's problems bother you, and you deal with them in the most practical manner. You are quite intelligent, and it wouldn't hurt to use your talents to have a little more fun, to walk a little more on the wild side, like your ancestors.
Your owner will most likely be either a cowboy or a young person learning to ride. You also stand a high chance of becoming a school horse.

quartermom

Low & Slow

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hmmmm it says I am a quarter horse too. Devine....Do you think we have the same personality? Maybe this thing is rigged.:buddies:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Hmmmm it says I am a quarter horse too. Devine....Do you think we have the same personality? Maybe this thing is rigged.:buddies:

I can state on the record that you and devinej DO NOT have the same personality... :lmao: :lmao: Some how Sadie, I don't see you as a QH... I think you fibbed in answering the questions. :whistle:

devinej

LOL that is too funny

maybe not so accurate

though i have known some QHs to be ....different....hahaha

ElliesMom

Lipizzan.........You are never home on the weekends, you're always partying until the wee hours of the morning. As everyone knows, the lipizzaner performs 'equine dances' of a sort, a show for all to see. You move to the rhythm of music, garbed in glittering tack of black, silver, and gold. Although you perform with such ease and grace, you had to undergo a lot of training to get to your level.
You are owned by a famous lipizzaner school, where different riders work and train you everyday in dressage and fancy moves.
Your coat colour is black when you are born, then turns a brilliant white when you reach the age of 5.

Ummmmmmm NO not me too showy and high maintenance, but they didnt really have any answers that fit me so often I went with second best.

Honestly, I'd probably be a grade.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I'm a mustang. When I was a kid growing up in CT, I used to tie myself up to a tree and stand there pawing and snorting for hours believing I was a horse! My parents wouldn't let us have any pets and I only got to be by horses (pony) when I spent the summer at my grandma's in Great Mills:) I lived for summer back then. Hey, why didn't they have any cowgirl boots as the option for shoes. It's all I wear when I don't have sneakers on.

My best friend and I have been blazing trails all summer long on ATV's. We found the most beautiful place to camp. The stream goes around a sandy point in the shape of a horse shoe with the other side of the stream having three story cliffs. It's only a 20 minute horse ride from her barn which is a eight minute drive from my farm and it's on my family's property!! Never discovered it before because of overgrown woods. We're going to camp out there next month when it cools off some. The lake is about a half hour ride from camp by horse and maybe 15 minutes by ATV. I can't wait. Deep woods OFF is my friend.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I'm an Andalusian.

The majestic Andalusian, a brilliant white equine with kind eyes and a flowing mane. Your nature is very gentle and willing, and you are likely to perform movements in the haute ecole. You are generous and classical, your love of romance brings you to many places, especially in Europe. Your old-fashioned tastes are refreshing in this all-to-tacky modern world. A famous andalusian is Shadowfax, who appears in the second book (and movie) of Lord of the Rings
You will likely live in Spain or France and have a wealthy, possibly Royal, owner.
Your coat colour is most likely: White, grey, or dapple.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up

Go figure:buddies: