What Computer Services Do You Want/Need Most?

What Computer Services Do You Want/Need?

• Small business set-up and support?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MDJericho

1. General repairs and hardware upgrades?
2. Built-to-order PCs?
3. System tune-ups and routine cleanings/check-ups?
4. Small business set-up and support?

RPMDAD

MD, there are many people out there that will use your services, you should try advertizing. Many people on this forum work in the high tech field.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I don't do anything but security. The i-net means the most, though.

Anything else, NSA can give you the answers.:buddies:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I've got a desktop with windows 8 that the boy managed to crap up and apparently Chesapeake pc source in Leonardtown is out of business

I think all of those items are marketable if you are local, reliable and affordable.

There are many of us that work using computers every day, but don't know squat about maintaining or cleaning our own computers.

I think all of those items are marketable if you are local, reliable and affordable.

There are many of us that work using computers every day, but don't know squat about maintaining or cleaning our own computers.

And there are some of us that used to do this daily, but no longer GAD !

And it's a great feeling!

GoodnessME

I've got a desktop with windows 8 that the boy managed to crap up and apparently Chesapeake pc source in Leonardtown is out of business

I think they just moved into the building where the VIDEO store was...across from the New CP Credit Union in Leonardtown. At least they were there a couple of months ago......I Hope They are still there....I use them....

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I think they just moved into the building where the VIDEO store was...across from the New CP Credit Union in Leonardtown. At least they were there a couple of months ago......I Hope They are still there....I use them....

Their website is gone and they don't answer their phone