What do Judy Garland, Cher, Barbra Streisand, and Elizabeth Warren have in common?

jrt_ms1995

Well, two of them can sing, and two of them are Indians (oh, excuse me, Native Americans). Maybe all 4 are alkies?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
So if all of them walked into a bar, it would certainly be a gay bar. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hijinx

What do Judy Garland, Cher, Barbra Streisand, and Elizabeth Warren have in common?

You mean other than being a-holes?

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Well I get why you’d call Cher and Warren that, but I’m not saying I agree.

However I have no idea why’d you say that about Judy.

Hijinx

Well I get why you’d call Cher and Warren that, but I’m not saying I agree.

However I have no idea why’d you say that about Judy.

I think anyone who is a drug addict is an a-hole. And yes: I know the studio's started her problem, but many have kicked it and gone on with life.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think anyone who is a drug addict is an a-hole. And yes: I know the studio's started her problem, but many have kicked it and gone on with life.

You know, I don't want to get too involved with Judy Garland but she really did have a tragic life not of her own making. She was very young when the crazy Hollyweirds got their hands on her and there was really no way for her to break free. It's difficult not to feel sympathy for her. She's a cautionary tale that young starlets and their stage mommies won't heed.

Which reminds me: I need to put "Judy" on my watchlist.....

If you want to hate on someone old Hollywood, go after Frank Sinatra. HE was an ahole.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It’s your choice to talk ill of the dead, but at least get your insult right.

That last part :yay: I'm generally okay with talking ill of the dead when appropriate. Hitler is dead and what are ya gonna say nice about him? I just like people to know what they're talking about.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Judy Garland is not six feet under, she rests in a mausoleum

It’s your choice to talk ill of the dead, but at least get your insult right.
Six feet under, cremated, in a mausoleum etc.. Was not my point taken? And by the way. How are true statements, insulting?