What do you do with....

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
My hubby wears uniforms and they bring him clean ones every week. I used to send the hangers back for him to give to the company, but he "says" they won't take them anymore. I have hundreds of hangers. What can I do with them instead of throwing them away? Will vintage values take them?

My hubby wears uniforms and they bring him clean ones every week. I used to send the hangers back for him to give to the company, but he "says" they won't take them anymore. I have hundreds of hangers. What can I do with them instead of throwing them away? Will vintage values take them?

Dry cleaners.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
You could hide em in the yard this summer and watch hubby cut the grass and bit(h about gettin them hung up in his John Deere...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I would think VV could use them. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Sounds like a challenge to buy enough new clothes every week to keep up with the hangers.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Leprechaun Lilly's Children's Consignment can really use those hangers. All you have to do is contact Mitzi and donate the hangers for consignments to use to sell clothing at Leprechuan Lilly's.

Login | Facebook