What do you think of these?

Cowgirl

These are earrings made with felted wool beads. What do you think of them? Would you buy them? The color and beads would probably be different. Would that matter? I'm debating making some for a craft fair...but don't know if they'd sell.

Attachments

• purple earrings.jpg
    purple earrings.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 153
  • blue earrings.jpg
    blue earrings.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 117

Callie girl

These are earrings made with felted wool beads. What do you think of them? Would you buy them? The color and beads would probably be different. Would that matter? I'm debating making some for a craft fair...but don't know if they'd sell.

Sorry but no

onebdzee

off the shelf
my girl(14) looked at them and said "those are cool mom, can you get me some to wear at x-mas time"....So, there's your market

Cowgirl

my girl(14) looked at them and said "those are cool mom, can you get me some to wear at x-mas time"....So, there's your market

:lol: Tell her to round up her friends.

I was pretty much thinking the same thing. I don't know if I would wear them...so I didn't think others would buy them. :yay:

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
I would buy them if you hung a moth ball under them I think they will attract moths... :huggy:

R

Rienell

Um.. no. Sorry. Maybe if it were a pretty colored, glass bead.. I think it's the fuzz that turns me off.

JULZ

BFJ

How bout in a larger version for pasties?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

No offense, but no. I would not want smoof's boys hanging from my ears.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
See, I'm picturing myself with them on, and stretching my neck and the fuzz getting caught on something, like say, my necklace, and then I'd be walking around with my head stuck to my shoulder.