What Do You Watch?

glhs837

Power with Control
Just finished The Order, which was much more entertaining than I would have expected. I'm watching The Boys and going back for Agents of Shield.

PJay

Lately mostly watching stuff on YouTube...watching people cook and wanting their gadgets.

Oh, lately also, thanks to Auntie on here, been watching a lot of 60 .Minutes Australia :twitch:

PJay

I watch a lot of the old seasons of Last Man Standing. Only watched one of the reboot and the show isn't the same without the original Mandy.

I also watch a lot of crime shows. You'd think I get enough of that at work. Things like Homicide Hunter and The First 48. Really any true crime re-enactment shows.

I ❤️ Lt. Joe Kenda. His voice and the way he tells the stories.

jaksprat

Animal Kingdom (Amazon Prime) starring Ellen Barkin who just gets raunchier with age. Talk about a dysfunctional family.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I just finished Good Omens on Amazon Prime. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've got to the point where I'll watch anything David Tennant's in.

jaksprat

I had seen that when reading about the TV Series but didn't read the details. Thanks for the link. I was talking about the TV Series starring Ellen Barkin instead of the film starring Jacki Weaver. Like you said, she is evil for sure. One sick puppy. Here's the link to the TV Series in case you didn't see that:

I like it cause it's well done and you never know what to expect.

stgislander

PREMO Member
And David Tennant's the reason I stopped watching Jessica Jones; just couldn't accept him in the role.
I don't have Netflix so I've not seen it. I heard his performance as Kilgrave was soooo good though that people were writing him hate mail.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Found a mildly interesting docu-series on Netflix called "High Score" about the birth and growth of the video game industry.

Grumpy

Got Netflix a couple months ago and then promptly forgot about it, remembered last night and watched episode 1 of Schitts Creek..thought it was kinda stupid..maybe it gets better but I wasn't impressed

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Got Netflix a couple months ago and then promptly forgot about it, remembered last night and watched episode 1 of Schitts Creek..thought it was kinda stupid..maybe it gets better but I wasn't impressed
Dont' know that show but Altered Carbons first season was good, so is the first three of "The Ranch"

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Stick with it. It's one of the funniest shows out there.

Chris0nllyn

Watch alot of youtube vids..car stuff (Vinwiki, Rob Pitts, Tavarish), documentaries on bizarre crimes..and on TV reruns of old shows..Star Trek, Andy Griffin, Hogans Heros, etc.

One of the wildest Vinwiki stories is about a solo Cannonball Run where a guy RENTED a Mustang GT, modified it (gas tanks, radar detectors, etc) and went NYC to LA in 25(?) hours..

You should check out Cleetus McFarland. Love his channel.

SamSpade

Stick with it. It's one of the funniest shows out there.
Not a fan - actually MOST comedy doesn't make me laugh --

But my kids can't get enough of the "A Little Bit Alexis" audition, which I admit was funny (but didn't make me laugh).