What does one do...

transporter

after one declares crisis that has reached the status of a "National Emergency" declaration??? The nation is supposedly in the midst of a "foreign invasion"!!! So what do you do if you are inept, incompetent, unfit and just don't give a damn because you know the "rubes" will support you anyway...

Why you immediately fly off to Mar-a-lago to play golf for the weekend of course!! More "Executive Time"!!

Trump in Palm Beach: President ends busy day at Mar-a-Lago

Poor guy he must be tired after all that TV watching, tweeting and lying...he needs to rest!!

Where is your outrage Hijinx???? Come on you chucklehead, your synapses should be all a twitter over this based on your outbursts of righteous indignation every time our last President played golf!

Hijinx

I guess I am this idiot's target for the day. Not that it matters,it just picks a forum person to attack each day .
I would be tired too after the drubbing the President is getting from the Democrats in the House and having his own party acting as part of the lynch mob.

The guy has stamina and courage to spare. He has suffered threats to his finances ,his business's and family. Been threatened with prison,his family has been threatened and harassed. If I had his money and properties, I would tell them all to go fu*k themselves and lay back at Mar-A-Lago and let the Democrats give the country away to the Honduran and Guatemalan trash that wants to come here and bankrupt America.
I can't really blame the caravan members either. If I lived in poverty and was offered free stuff for a quick trip up north I would take it too
Especially when there are political cronies down there stirring them up promising them a new life they cannot deliver on.

By the way I tried to look up "synapses " and couldn't find it. The closest I could come was synopsis. For someone as brilliant as you think yourself to be, and you making so many observations of the intelligence of others you sure appear to be a rather unintelligent person.

Ya know Trump did stay at the Whites House and try to work out the shut down while NAanzi was playing in Hawaii .

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I guess I am this idiot's target for the day. Not that it matters,it just picks a forum person to attack each day .

By the way I tried to look up "synapses " and couldn't find it. The closest I could come was synopsis. For someone as brilliant as you think yourself to be, and you making so many observations of the intelligence of others you sure appear to be a rather unintelligent person.

Ya know Trump did stay at the Whites House and try to work out the shut down while NAanzi was playing in Hawaii .
syn·apse
/ˈsinˌaps/Submit
noun
a junction between two nerve cells, consisting of a minute gap across which impulses pass by diffusion of a neurotransmitter.

Hijinx

My apologies to Tranny. Maybe she is right and I am an idiot.

I must admit she does get on my last nerve cell with her constant TDS.

Reactions: BOP

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
No, she is still the idiot, anyone that lets any politician worked them up like Trump does her and keep them awake at night is not playing with a full deck.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
after one declares crisis that has reached the status of a "National Emergency" declaration??? The nation is supposedly in the midst of a "foreign invasion"!!! So what do you do if you are inept, incompetent, unfit and just don't give a damn because you know the "rubes" will support you anyway...

Why you immediately fly off to Mar-a-lago to play golf for the weekend of course!! More "Executive Time"!!

Trump in Palm Beach: President ends busy day at Mar-a-Lago

Poor guy he must be tired after all that TV watching, tweeting and lying...he needs to rest!!

Where is your outrage Hijinx???? Come on you chucklehead, your synapses should be all a twitter over this based on your outbursts of righteous indignation every time our last President played golf!

I see you're giving stand-up comedy a try. Not a great effort, but good enough. So here's a chuckle to encourage you to keep trying.

:D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

--- End of line (MCP)

CPUSA

Ooooohhhhhh!!!!
Someone's jealous of the greatness that is President Trump!!
Admit it...you're jealous

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
after one declares crisis that has reached the status of a "National Emergency" declaration??? The nation is supposedly in the midst of a "foreign invasion"!!!

What do you want him to do, go to the border and gun those people down personally? Put on a hard hat and start building the wall?

Oh, that's right - you're one of those who thought Barack Obama personally killed Osama bin Laden. No wonder you're confused.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
What does one do...

Could crack open a good beer. Visit the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Gander through some local yard sales for that something special. Donate some of your time to be a proactive member of the community. Just a couple of ideas for you.

baxter

Perhaps he needs a break from the Dems bullshit. He was a bigger man, opened the govt, with the promise from the Dems they would reach a deal, then at the 12th hour they send a crap package to the President for his signature. If an ILLEGAL immigrant kills ONE American, then we should protect our borders, to protect Americans who live here and pay taxes. Our Military is around the world protecting American interests, yet we can protect our own border? What a crock of crap. Imagine if Peolsi or crying Chuck had a family member killed or injured by an illegal immigrant? But that wont happen because they have walls around there house and security guards,,,,,,,,GFY!