What goes, "glub, glub, croak?"

Cowgirl

4 out of 5 of my goldfish!!! :jameo:

Ok, I brought them in for the winter. They were fine for several weeks, then out of the blue, 2 of them die! Several more weeks go by, and this morning I found one of them dead in the tank. The other 2 seemed ok....but this afternoon one of the remaining 2 fish started swimming crooked. Now he's dead too. They all seemed healthy until they died. No ick, no water changes, same food, same temp.....what could it be?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
4 out of 5 of my goldfish!!! :jameo:

Ok, I brought them in for the winter. They were fine for several weeks, then out of the blue, 2 of them die! Several more weeks go by, and this morning I found one of them dead in the tank. The other 2 seemed ok....but this afternoon one of the remaining 2 fish started swimming crooked. Now he's dead too. They all seemed healthy until they died. No ick, no water changes, same food, same temp.....what could it be?
My fish are still in the pond and going strong. I haven't fed them in over a month, and they're just happy as can be. :dance:

Cowgirl

My fish are still in the pond and going strong. I haven't fed them in over a month, and they're just happy as can be. :dance:

:ohwell: I fed mine about 5 times total all summer long....they grew and grew.... My pond wasn't deep enough to winter over, so I brought them in.

You're not going to believe this....I just went and looked, and the last fish died. :lmao: I know, I shouldn't laugh, but an hour ago he was fine!!!! :jameo: