What Happened?

Duckz

:cds:But I wanted a secret carrier pidgeon to come and tell me where the wine was!!!!!!!!!:killingme

don't worry! the pigeon has been delayed by the rain. he'll get to your place eventually. the mods have no authority over my carrier pigeons :whistle:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
:killingme
I have learned not to ask questions about a horses money maker, who knew a stallions privates were private. :shrug:

I didn't know that they were. My stallion shows his parts to people when he's relaxed, he's not shy.

Someone on this forum even posted pictures once...scared small children.

*did I really just type that?* :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I didn't know that they were. My stallion shows his parts to people when he's relaxed, he's not shy.

My boys show their parts when they're happy to see people, or other horses, or a horse trailer coming down the lane, or when they're eating, or napping, or...well.....just about any time. :lol:

:tantrum Guess that's what i get for not getting on the 'puter last night. I missed all the best stuff.

PrepH4U

My boys show their parts when they're happy to see people, or other horses, or a horse trailer coming down the lane, or when they're eating, or napping, or...well.....just about any time. :lol:

:tantrum Guess that's what i get for not getting on the 'puter last night. I missed all the best stuff.

Well evidently your Stallions do not have the proper etiquette training nor have they been put through "the test". Otherwise you both would know that it is a private matter! I have heard that it is considered very mean in some circles to even talk about it.
Maybe someday your stallions will also have a gold plated wee wee (don't want to say a "mean" word)! :lol:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Well evidently your Stallions do not have the proper etiquette training nor have they been put through "the test". Otherwise you both would know that it is a private matter! I have heard that it is considered very mean in some circles to even talk about it.
Maybe someday your stallions will also have a gold plated wee wee (don't want to say a "mean" word)! :lol:

Heh, guess they didn't see this: http://forums.somd.com/horses/210705-sheath-cleaning-song.html