What happens after Amazon dominates?

Chris0nllyn

I also do not see you complaining about brick and mortars closing and quality of products going down.

My point was to make yet another example of why there are so many people complaining about small business' not surviving and poor quality yet, they sit on the asses and order from amazon. Can't have it both ways.

Also... if something is really needed, you MAKE the time to get them. Everyone is "busy"

I still visit brick and mortar store for certain things. For example, I just finished building my deck. I could have gone to Home Depot or Lowes and got it all for cheaper, but I know the No.2 PT wood from the big box stores blow. So I went to my local building supply house, dropped a list on their desk, and had premium PT wood loaded and ready to go in the same amount of time it would have taken todrive to Lowes/HD, load it all, check it out, load on the truck, etc.

Some people, a lot of people, get what they need from the big box stores, but some folks (me) value their time and would rather pay for the service and better quality when it's needed.

My wife runs a small business in SoMD, so I do understand it.

I make time when I can, but again, I realize my time is important. I'd much rather use my time and spend with family.