What has happened to my Navy?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Good.

I would really like to see the "back & forth" on this. I'm (totally) guessing here, but I bet Crozier made comments in defense of why he sent the letter that dragged Baker along down to Davie Jones locker?

--- End of line (MCP)
One thing I think should be drilled into every enlisted, officer and civilian within DoD is that you don't share your business on social media or with the "news: media. By law, you may not have the authority to release information, particularly information that may be sensitive or classified.
If I recall from the original story on his being removed from command, it was the going public.
That has nothing to do with being a whistle-blower, it has to do with going outside the CoC and exceeding the bounds of your authority.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

Haven't yet watched the press conference, but CDR S seems to hint there's good reason to watch (link to the presser is Salamander's post). 50 mins long so not sure I have time. We'll see.

If there's anything to comment upon I'll come back to this thread. If others decide to watch, interested in y'all's comments.

--- End of line (MCP)