What have you done lately?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I did two things today that I haven't done since the March COVID lockdown...

1 - Put on a pair of jeans and they still fit! :lmao:

2 - Used the hair dryer.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Got a hair cut.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Flu and shingles shots for me. Body aches and very lower fever. My arm is still tender from the shingles shot.
I got the "old" shingles shot many years ago; which they said is no good now. They injected in the fatty jiggly part under my arm and it hurt for days. My Dr did give me a script for the "new" vaccination and though I know shingles are horrible, I am not too enthusiastic about getting it.

Last edited:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Flu and shingles shots for me. Body aches and very lower fever. My arm is still tender from the shingles shot.
I got the "old" shingles shot many years ago; which they said is no good now. They injected in the fatty jiggly part under my arm and it hurt for days. My Dr did give me a sript for the "new" vaccination and though I know shingles are horrible, I am not too enthusiastic about getting it.
I got the shingles shot in 2014, no reaction, I should get the updated, my mom had shingles and she was miserable. Dont want to go thru that.

Pneumonia and flu this trip. No reaction other than a very sore back shoulder pain. Doc said to keep moving, dont rest the arm. If you do, the pain is worse. He was right...I took a nap and when i got up i couldn't move the arm.

black dog

Free America
I did two things today that I haven't done since the March COVID lockdown...

1 - Put on a pair of jeans and they still fit! :lmao:

2 - Used the hair dryer.

Its tomato/pepper fresh pack out here, work is cray,,, cray.... We are taking a three day weekend to refuel....

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
At the laundromat. Too much crap in the way and too much trouble to hook up the machines at home for a quick load.