What if...

Lilypad

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...e=fb&utm_medium=s3&utm_campaign=sharebutton-t

Trump collusion-map.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I see a crock of poo....

..but that's me. Some of his detractors would go to any lengths...

Hijinx

I see a crock of poo....

..but that's me. Some of his detractors would go to any lengths...

This article says it's deeper. it's deeper.

Where is the freaking evidence. Been searching for it for a year, Nothing.
It's Bullsh1t. That's what it is,.

Trump says what's wrong with getting along with Russia?
They are either the 2nd or 3rd highest power in the world.

Maybe it's a good thing to get along.

littlelady

God bless the USA
This article says it's deeper. it's deeper.

Where is the freaking evidence. Been searching for it for a year, Nothing.
It's Bullsh1t. That's what it is,.

Trump says what's wrong with getting along with Russia?
They are either the 2nd or 3rd highest power in the world.

Maybe it's a good thing to get along.

Getting along will never happen. The Parties/politicians are too full of themselves. I would love to see an analysis/chart done on the Clintons, and their 30+ years of corruption, and murder.

Heard that maybe a lawyer for a witness in the Seth Rich killing may be coming out soon with new evidence. Something about it includes FBI and DEA. We shall see.

Last edited:

CPUSA

There are roughly 65,000,000 faces missing from that schematic....all of us that believed in REAL change from President Trump & voted him into office. I know I did my duty to put him in

BTW...if you're trying to put together the corrupt players who put President Trump in office...why don't you put up a schematic of the entire Obammy Administration...they were the ones who colluded to put President Trump in

Last edited:

SamSpade

Way way back in astronomy history - they had this concept of deferent and epicycles.

See, they'd observe the movements of planets in the heavens and for some goddamned reason - they appeared to move BACKWARD and forward again.
The ancients couldn't figure it out, so they proposed this idea that in a planet's orbit, it did a smaller circle called an epicycle kind of like the intricate patterns you
might have made years ago with Spirograph.

There was this one little problem....

It STILL didn't account for the motion - so they figured it made MORE little spins on the circle.
And more.
And MORE.
At one point, they had Mars making something like seven concentric spins on its cycle to account for its motion.

And why, might you ask?
Because they refused to believe that Mars and the other planets revolved around the Sun. If they did THAT -
well, they made simple loops. Not precise circles, mind you. Ellipses. But absolutely NONE of this epicycle crap.

So your choice was - planets go around the EARTH and make ridiculous and highly complex orbits - or
they go around the Sun with one simple orbit.

Believing something SIMPLE was too hard for them, because they wouldn't give up the idea that the Earth was the center of the universe.

What we have now is an increasingly complex narrative of presumed collusion between Trump and the Russians which still doesn't fit anything -
it gets more difficult every day to construct.

Why is it? Because the MUCH MUCH simpler reason - the Occam's Razor reason - the one that says, sorry but there really has never been any
"collusion" - is a conclusion they just won't allow.

And so like the ancient astronomers, they MUST build an unbelievable construct that doesn't work, just to support what they
believe, even though reality refuses to support it.