What in the **** is wrong with these people??

SamSpade

Tell him to go bust on Mohammed and the Koran. See how that works out.

I would never call myself a Biblical scholar but I know it very very well. It always grates on me to hear someone who doesn’t know or study the Bible to try and ‘splain it to others.

Ever hear a religious fundie misrepresenting a scientific principle and try to disprove it? It’s so absurd it usually gives me a good belly laugh. Makes me want to shake my head and mumble dude, stop while you’re ahead.

My take on people like him are - does he strike you as the sort of person you’d like to have as a friend? He’s always pissed off about something.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't understand why he's even a thing. What does he do besides say stupid sh*t on Twitter?

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Says stupid #### on a show nobody watches.

According to Wiki he's a pig and a hypocrite (like most Democrat men):

He's a less cadaverous looking Howard Stern. And some dipshit married him AND had children with him.

Imagine what kind of a loser you have to be to want to hook up with a disgusting pig like Cenk.

SamSpade

I don't understand why he's even a thing. What does he do besides say stupid sh*t on Twitter?
He’s hosted “Young Turks” for like 20 years.

Kind of like Gateway Pundit for the left.

I read recently that the Turkish government got a problem with the name. While in this country it just means rebellious young person, its ORIGIN is the group responsible for the Armenian genocide. Kinda like bragging that you’re Nazis.