What is everyone doing in this heat?

General Lee

Piddlin' is what I'm doing. Doing what is absolutely necessary outdoors for as little as possible and then moping around. I should straighten up the garage, there is AC out there but I don't feel like it, Lol.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Whole lotta' nuthin'!
Going a little stir crazy though, been home all week having some remodeling done. Now sitting at home because it's too hot to go out.
Thinking of running to a brewery later just to get out. At least they are air conditioned.

Nuttin. Lots of tv and movies. I have so many projects but all require work in the garage or outside. I have a small window a/c in the garage, but it just can't keep up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Watching a movie with the air conditioner set to Ice Station Zebra.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I've got some grass to mow but it will have to wait. Down in the shop yesterday afternoon reassembling the turbo for my RAM 2500. Although the humidity was high, the concrete was cool. Waiting on the temps to drop this week before crawling under the truck to remount it.

PeoplesElbow

I flew from the Mojave desert where it was 120 one day back to Baltimore where it was 92 with a dew point in the mid 70's, I was ready to go back to the Mojave to get some relief.

Grumpy

Took a ride up to PG to pick up tix for the closing party of my favorite golf course (property sold). Watched the temp bounce between 100 to 1004 all the way up and back.

General Lee

Nuttin. Lots of tv and movies. I have so many projects but all require work in the garage or outside. I have a small window a/c in the garage, but it just can't keep up.

You could upgrade if you wanted. I have a 14,000 BTU window unit in the garage. It does a nice job. Probably doesn't shut off much but it stays cool.

You could upgrade if you wanted. I have a 14,000 BTU window unit in the garage. It does a nice job. Probably doesn't shut off much but it stays cool.
I could. The one I have is 12K. I have 3 more windows, could just add another unit, but this heat is so rare I can wait it out. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the mid 80s and Tuesday much lower humdidity.

glhs837

Power with Control
Couldnt help myself, each dog walk has included five minutes stop by the shed the bike lives in to get the back wheel off. Good part is that the wheel mounts like a car wheel to a hub off the final drive. Bad news is that the exhaust needs to be unbolted and pivoted out of the way. Only to bolts, pretty slick design. Remove rear bolt, loosen clamp bolt ahead of that, whole muffler assembly rotates out and away. Buuuuuut. the aftermarket rear pannier protector hoop, it blocks the rear bolt. And that thing requires two bolts to remove :) And now it's time for a quick swim.

black dog

Free America
Phoenix - 100 feels like 103

LP City - 97 feels like 109......

LOL,,,, 29 Palms, CA. my sons platoon has been in the field ( desert ) since last Saturday, its averaged 102 to 105*, when you are spending most of the day in a LAV it feels and is hotter.