What is everyone doing in this heat?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Just ran out and picked cucumbers and tomatoes for dinner.

There is NOTHING like a ripe tomato hot from the garden!

TPD

the poor dad
Been at my desk all afternoon researching new investment opportunities in individual stocks. Marriott and Chesapeake Utilities look decent at the moment.

Switched tv to TBD channel. Ya know those YouTube Fail videos? This is FailVids one after another after another..... :lmao:

glhs837

Power with Control
Damn, wish I had been able to get the tires for the bike here in time to get them mounted tomorrow.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Rolling through the English countryside on a high speed train whilst enjoying a fresh cooked breakfast. It was 70 degrees and sunny at last stop

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Nope. The "hot lick" on the breakfast menu was apparently "avocado on toasted muffin"...everyone around me got one. Looked like a huge dollop of Plaza Azteca's guac dip spread on top of an oversized Thomas' English muffin.... Mmmmm. Look for it on the McDonald's breakfast menu soon.

I've been working in the UK on and off since about 1990. They have two categories of food:
  1. Tastes Awful
  2. Tasteless

stgislander

PREMO Member
Nope. The "hot lick" on the breakfast menu was apparently "avocado on toasted muffin"...everyone around me got one. Looked like a huge dollop of Plaza Azteca's guac dip spread on top of an oversized Thomas' English muffin.... Mmmmm. Look for it on the McDonald's breakfast menu soon.

I've been working in the UK on and off since about 1990. They have two categories of food:
  1. Tastes Awful
  2. Tasteless
Good luck today. Looks like bad t-storms hitting the Dulles area right about the time you are landing.