What is important to you in a life partner?

backagain39

Anyway what is it that you are looking for in a life partner?

I always find the men that want a momma.........YIKES!!!!!!

So I guess I am looking for a responsible grownup male!!!!

Last edited:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Dang it, I hit the return button by mistake.....LOL

:gossip: That's what the "edit" button is for.

Legs & heiny. :yay:

J

jaybeeztoo

Dang it, I hit the return button by mistake.....LOL

Sense of humor, compatibility, responsibility, compassion and understanding....I'm sure there's more, but I'm having a brain fart.

T

toppick08

:diva:

Where do you want to have the honeymoon at......

KWAK

Good Looking (got to have an attraction), great personality that can make me laugh, intelligent, goal oriented, confidence - but not arrogant, kind and caring, charming, trustworthy and honest, fun and exciting, great in bed!

Sense of humor, compatibility, responsibility, compassion and understanding....I'm sure there's more, but I'm having a brain fart.

... lets me be who I am without trying to remodel me. Enjoys their own interests which is not necessarily mine.

T

toppick08

Good Looking (got to have an attraction), great personality that can make me laugh, intelligent, goal oriented, confidence - but not arrogant, kind and caring, charming, trustworthy and honest, fun and exciting, great in bed!

:blushing:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Another list I didn't make.... :ohwell:

backagain39

I am hoping for more responses......I am curious to see how this is gonna play out..............

So far we have from men......breathing, hiney, legs, someone who wants thier space and someone I think is saying they are looking for someone that brings out the best in them?....correct me if I am wrong.

The women are listing character traits so far.......

J

jaybeeztoo

I am hoping for more responses......I am curious to see how this is gonna play out..............

So far we have from men......breathing, hiney, legs, someone who wants thier space and someone I think is saying they are looking for someone that brings out the best in them?....correct me if I am wrong.

The women are listing character traits so far.......

Sounds right so far. I'm still mad at Harley for saying breathing though. Sheyot, that doesn't make me feel real special.