What is Pfizer Hiding

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 A difficult to view Reuters article not reproduced in corporate media from last February reported that Pfizer dropped its Indian EUA vaccine application like a sizzling hyperdermic after the country’s regulator demanded Pfizer conduct local safety and immunogenicity trials. It’s over. These days, the vaccine is unavailable in both of the world’s biggest countries, India and China.

After meeting with Pfizer’s application team, the Indian drugmaker said it could not approve that shot due to side effects and Pfizer’s failure to propose a plan to complete safety trials. But Indian company Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd is running trials for Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine, which is expected to be approved this month or next.

You might be wondering why Pfizer wouldn’t prove its safe and effective vaccine is safe and effective, but I get it. Since India is only the world’s SECOND LARGEST MARKET, why throw more money into trials in India? If Indians want Comirnaty, they can wait 75 years for the US trial data like everybody else.

Google doesn’t show ANY other corporate media article reporting the Reuters story in the year since it happened. So pass it on!

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F0a09bb6d-383a-4e47-8d23-df23d206dcd6_1200x1061.jpeg

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

That it causes death, and a host of other bad reactions, with the side effect of possibly, though not likely, of reducing the length of illness, after contracting covid... er, the flu.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Both my wife ad I had the Pfizer 2-part epoxy in the 2nd quarter of 2021.
My cardiologist thinks my higher than normal heart rate IS an after effect, which is why we have not gotten any "booster."