What is so hard to understand??

transporter

I expected comrade GURPS to spend his day posting his pre-programmed BS about how Trump has been vindicated. I guess I expected the rest of you morons to follow right along.

Limpwrist's recent post just confirms how utterly stupid you people are. Here is the ONLY line that is in every report on the subject that you people need to come to grips with:

With no details released at this point,

Which is followed by this:

it was not known whether Mueller’s report answers the core questions of his investigation: Did Trump’s campaign collude with the Kremlin to sway the 2016 presidential election in favor of the celebrity businessman? Also, did Trump take steps later, including by firing his FBI director, to obstruct the probe?

https://apnews.com/83d570e5100640f7bf8245045e7c6aee

Not only have no details been released, no summary has been released, no bullet points have been released. Nothing about what is in this report is know. So reach down and pull your panties out of your collective asses and wait for the damn thing to be released.

Or, of course, you all can continue your speculation based solely on erroneous, biased or outright fake reporting...which is exactly what you all will do (while at the same time calling everyone else sheep and proclaiming ONLY everyone else is a programmed bot.)

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I expected comrade GURPS to spend his day posting his pre-programmed BS about how Trump has been vindicated. I guess I expected the rest of you morons to follow right along.

Limpwrist's recent post just confirms how utterly stupid you people are. Here is the ONLY line that is in every report on the subject that you people need to come to grips with:

Not only have no details been released, no summary has been released, no bullet points have been released. Nothing about what is in this report is know. So reach down and pull your panties out of your collective asses and wait for the damn thing to be released.

Or, of course, you all can continue your speculation based solely on erroneous, biased or outright fake reporting...which is exactly what you all will do (while at the same time calling everyone else sheep and proclaiming ONLY everyone else is a programmed bot.)

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

What is so hard to understand??
Why you continually refuse to use the appropriate amount of anal lube. You wouldn't have so much butt hurt if you would just apply the anal lube at the entrance of your butt, on a daily basis, or more often if necessary. Really, truth be told, that is what I find so hard to understand. However, I'm thinking you must have a high pain threshold, or enjoy it. You and Micheal Jackson ever have playtime in his romper room? Didn't he teach you proper?

luvmygdaughters

You really need to find some new material.:yawn: