What is the one thing...

Besides necessities such as Heinz Ketchup... what is one or so things you find yourself picking up extra of because you know you would keep you a bit saner when the looming supply chain fiasco goes full force? For me it is coffee and tea bags. I want my morning coffee and I want my unsweetened iced tea... take that, Brandon!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Besides necessities such as Heinz Ketchup... what is one or so things you find yourself picking up extra of because you know you would keep you a bit saner when the looming supply chain fiasco goes full force? For me it is coffee and tea bags. I want my morning coffee and I want my unsweetened iced tea... take that, Brandon!

Coffee, tea bags, relish, mustard and my guilty pleasure - sun flower seeds.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Pretty much everything. Not hoarding, but after not finding bread, meat, dairy, etc... a year ago, I keep ample supplies.

PJay

Pretty well stocked of everything I like. Mostly now thinking of things to barter...

Cigarettes for one.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Ammunition, it seem to be worth its weight in gold. Other than that flour and butter and powdered milk. I cal live on biscuits and water.

limblips

Vodka, diet tonic, Topo Chico, tequila, lime juice, cigars, scotch, and my new bad habit Angel's Envy bourbon. I figure if I stay inebriated I will tolerate the Bidenastrophe better.

Last edited:

GregV814

Like Kojak, (who???) I have to have Tootsie Roll pops, (grape) and Smart Food popcorn with cheddar cheese, white cheddar cheese.

PJay

Oh, and over the counter medicines for just about everything, bandages, etc. When Covid hit I couldn't find not one bottle of tylenol.