What Is The Point

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Please explain going through the trouble of having your account deleted...and then signing up again or start posting with another ID.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Please explain going through the trouble of having your account deleted...and then signing up again or start posting with another ID.

waiting for another meltdown :shrug:

oh chit... is she back also???? :faint:

Beta84

They're out to get us

Mental issues / trying to hide that you're still posting / post count

and I'm out of ideas.

Vince

Identity issues and they want another name. :shrug: Guess they figure no one will figure out who they really are. Stupid.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Sybil.

Or, it is the eternal bedrock American idea that, no matter what you've said or done, you can always start over?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I never understood this either. If you get tired of the forum or something is going on in your world and posting makes it worse, just don't log in for awhile. :shrug: We've all done it for a few days or weeks or whatever.

Maybe they just like door slamming or storming off stage in real life, so they do it here too.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
And, oddly, the people that do this, are the ones that we really have no interest in hearing from ever again.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
some just delete their accts and move to their MPD's they have :jet:

THINKING no one will ever notice... but still talk about the same things,, oohhh whoooo is me!! :jerry: :whistle: :cds: :bigwhoop:

glad things never change!! :yay: